PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Belichick's skill position moves since 2018

Thank you for making my point. Put Macnugget on that 2019 team and you're picking 1st next draft.

The 2019 offense had nobody after Edelman got injured. This 2022 offense is loaded with talent. The missing ingredient is QB.
Except for 'Mondre, I think we are overrating the 2022 talent on offense.

Thank you for making my point. Put Macnugget on that 2019 team and you're picking 1st next draft.

The 2019 offense had nobody after Edelman got injured. This 2022 offense is loaded with talent. The missing ingredient is QB.
Same offense produced in red area, had potent running game.. had a 11 TD ,TE threat In the middle of the field.. last season.. the main ingredient a COORDINATOR

Except for 'Mondre, I think we are overrating the 2022 talent on offense.
There is some talent on offense.. Parker is a good WR makes excellent catches, the inability on offense has really hurt Bourne and the integration of Thornton

I'll say this, if he got realeased today who would have a new team first? He or Patricia or judge? I saw this kid play well last season enough to know he's an above average qb..
Thanks for making my point! Thank you for coming to burger King sir have a nice day.. would be the words from judge and Patricia..

There is some talent on offense.. Parker is a good WR makes excellent catches, the inability on offense has really hurt Bourne and the integration of Thornton
Parker has 23 catches and is oft-injured. Yes he makes plays but is not a consistent receiving threat and struggles getting separation.

Bourne is not consistent. We can blame whomever we want but it's on him to produce.

Thornton is a rookie.

Smith is a bust.

Only Meyers, Harris, Rham and Henry are proven producers in this offense and they are not All Pro caliber.

Parker has 23 catches and is oft-injured. Yes he makes plays but is not a consistent receiving threat and struggles getting separation.

Bourne is not consistent. We can blame whomever we want but it's on him to produce.

Thornton is a rookie.

Smith is a bust.

Only Meyers, Harris, Rham and Henry are proven producers in this offense and they are not All Pro caliber.
I'd agree with that, it's very difficult to judge the receiver corps this season.. the entirety of the offense any where you want to start is just dysfunctional.

The line play is the most glaring no qb can produce with poor o line play.. so ya the play calling/scheme whatever sucks but the line cannot hold up.. Thornton is the lone one who is always open. Love to see Jones in that scat back role..

Also rhamondre I'd have to say is ascending into that pro bowl, all pro level.. the guy makes something out of nothing..

I'd agree with that, it's very difficult to judge the receiver corps this season.. the entirety of the offense any where you want to start is just dysfunctional.

The line play is the most glaring no qb can produce with poor o line play.. so ya the play calling/scheme whatever sucks but the line cannot hold up.. Thornton is the lone one who is always open. Love to see Jones in that scat back role..

Also rhamondre I'd have to say is ascending into that pro bowl, all pro level.. the guy makes something out of nothing..
Agree on Rham...he is certainly a talent.

Line play is awful. Pass blocking is been spotty at best and run blocking these last few weeks is pathetic.

Zero creativity and discipline on offense. The coordinator is not coordinating.

Agree on Rham...he is certainly a talent.

Line play is awful. Pass blocking is been spotty at best and run blocking these last few weeks is pathetic.

Zero creativity and discipline on offense. The coordinator is not coordinating.
Yes, I know BB isn't going to Make any changes this season. And this will be at the detriment to the team.. as we know owners care about results.. I sense that some of these prime time games we are in will get flexed who wants to see this offense?

Yes, I know BB isn't going to Make any changes this season. And this will be at the detriment to the team.. as we know owners care about results.. I sense that some of these prime time games we are in will get flexed who wants to see this offense?
I sure don't

That's because the media members don't have Bill's cheeks blocking their eyesight.
Phil Perry, Rob Ninkovich and Christian Fauria are the latest I’ve heard say the Pats have zero game changers.

I know Wac Jones in prime time yuck.:yuck: The NFL will not make this mistake again.

Phil Perry, Rob Ninkovich and Christian Fauria are the latest I’ve heard say the Pats have zero game changers.
The same voices who let us know about the offense change this off season mainly perry/Curran. That was supposed to be easier.. maybe mastermind Matty was figuring it could be made easier for def enses to understand. But they are absolutely right..

I know Wac Jones in prime time yuck.:yuck: The NFL will not make this mistake again.
Yeah wouldn't want to see wacky P and Joe don't judge me conjuring up those hall of fame plays..

I sure don't
Me neither.
Cant See Cheech Marin GIF

I sure don't
The issues on the O line started with wynn and brown being switched.. neither as it was reported wanted to switch sides and were also at odds with professor Patricia ... ironically the o line coach, no wait the senior advisor to football operations or is he the play caller..

The issues on the O line started with wynn and brown being switched.. neither as it was reported wanted to switch sides and were also at odds with professor Patricia ... ironically the o line coach, no wait the senior advisor to football operations or is he the play caller..
It's up there with Googs saying Marcus Cannon should play RG. Moron.

It's up there with Googs saying Marcus Cannon should play RG. Moron.
Yes I remember that.. it is very hard to understand why would BB just change everything that was working, it played to macs strength, if we had a 2021 version Mac Jones a game manager, this offense would be promising..

Yes I remember that.. it is very hard to understand why would BB just change everything that was working, it played to macs strength, if we had a 2021 version Mac Jones a game manager, this offense would be promising..
Sometimes BB puts too much trust in his coaches to do the right thing. He did it with Googs. He did it with Fat Matt. A good manager/leader needs to do that. He has no choice.

Sometimes BB puts too much trust in his coaches to do the right thing. He did it with Googs. He did it with Fat Matt. A good manager/leader needs to do that. He has no choice.
Well put, and googs as reported was fired directly after the AFC championship game in Denver.. I believe bb has had plenty of choices, he choices to ask these men to run his offense if you want to call it as such....

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
Back