Belichick to Tampa!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsFanInVa

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
TAMPA, FL - Sparking, then dashing, Patriot fan hopes of The Impossible Reunion, Tom Brady announced today that he never had any problem playing under Coach Belichick, and that his disciplined approach to acquisitions, communications, and practices were never a problem for the third-decade veteran QB. "In fact," Brady said, "the stars are aligning for us to get together for a few more runs."

Patriots fans wondered from the moment of the announcement how they were being trolled, but never imagined that Bill Belichick would in fact beat Bob Kraft to the punch, fill out the requisite bar napkin, pack his bags and high-tail it to Tampa.

"Gronk will be back, Tommy's back, Julian's on his way down here. I'm calling Scar," Belichick commented in what can only be described as a giddy mood. "Football's fun again! Hey Krafty, drop in on the way to Jupiter!"

Nike could not be reached for comment, as he's in the doghouse for the four drafts prior to 2021. Belichick will not comment further until the draft, as he intends to be on Holiday.

TAMPA, FL - Sparking, then dashing, Patriot fan hopes of The Impossible Reunion, Tom Brady announced today that he never had any problem playing under Coach Belichick, and that his disciplined approach to acquisitions, communications, and practices were never a problem for the third-decade veteran QB. "In fact," Brady said, "the stars are aligning for us to get together for a few more runs."

Patriots fans wondered from the moment of the announcement how they were being trolled, but never imagined that Bill Belichick would in fact beat Bob Kraft to the punch, fill out the requisite bar napkin, pack his bags and high-tail it to Tampa.

"Gronk will be back, Tommy's back, Julian's on his way down here. I'm calling Scar," Belichick commented in what can only be described as a giddy mood. "Football's fun again! Hey Krafty, drop in on the way to Jupiter!"

Nike could not be reached for comment, as he's in the doghouse for the four drafts prior to 2021. Belichick will not comment further until the draft, as he intends to be on Holiday.
Now just need AB, Ernie & the Creamsicles :)

"Belichick will not comment further until the draft, as he intends to be on Holiday"

I almost spat out my drink from laughing. Well done XD

Stop it, i can't take it anymore. We have a war in central europe that could lead to armageddon, a plague, garlands a fraud and your hitting us with this.:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes