PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

BB says Texans interim GM is "not a personnel person"

124712126.0.jpg

I think he should sign with the Jets and keep Gase, they make a perfect pair.....

gase.jpg

The old Easter bunny sure seems like a Machiavellian fella for a guy who once presented as being as humble as Jesus. Smooth operator...

While I absolutely love anything negative towards Easterby this adds to Bill's weird last few months of being more candid than usual.

While I absolutely love anything negative towards Easterby this adds to Bill's weird last few months of being more candid than usual.

Belichick isn't being more candid. He literally said we only had 1M salary to give Cam. All he did was state fact. It's crazy insane media spin to make it sound like BB was making excuses. He literally answered like 3 direct questions about it. If anything the media was goading him on.

Belichick isn't being more candid. He literally said we only had 1M salary to give Cam. All he did was state fact. It's crazy insane media spin to make it sound like BB was making excuses. He literally answered like 3 direct questions about it. If anything the media was goading him on.
I guess I should’ve said excuses more than being candid.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back