PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

BB criticism, moderation, and open discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biffins

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Is every thread criticizing BB's poor GM skills, poor roster management, mishandling of our QB position, and any poor decision making, going to be locked by Team Bill (aka Mods) and moved to the Tom Brady forum into obscurity?

Is that the general rule now? One must not utter a bad word about Saint Belichick or face purgatory?

I'm sure this will be locked in 3....2.....1......

"Is that the general rule now? One must not utter a bad word about Saint Belichick or face purgatory?"

I mean, c'mon, go read a little bit of what you've posted in that thread. You'll see repetition of the same few narratives, links to opinions/sources that are lacking any nuance or critical analysis of the situation, and a whole lot of dead horses being beat.

I really can't see why you'd be legitimately surprised that thread was locked.

giphy.gif

Is Belichick too old? Does he use the blue pill? Let's ask Linda.

"Is that the general rule now? One must not utter a bad word about Saint Belichick or face purgatory?"

I mean, c'mon, go read a little bit of what you've posted in that thread. You'll see repetition of the same few narratives, links to opinions/sources that are lacking any nuance or critical analysis of the situation, and a whole lot of dead horses being beat.

I really can't see why you'd be legitimately surprised that thread was locked.

That's your opinion. And a biased one.

I would rather not have anymore threads dedicated to criticizing Bill especially now that the off-season is about to start. He will get discussed enough in all the normal threads anyways.

Someone ban this dude from starting threads they’re all horrible.

The Brady forum is actually popping off right now. So it’s not obscure. But I honestly don’t know why that thread is in there. If anything, the Gronkaneers thread should now be in there and the BB Criticism thread moved back here.

The Brady forum is actually popping off right now. So it’s not obscure. But I honestly don’t know why that thread is in there. If anything, the Gronkaneers thread should now be in there and the BB Criticism thread moved back here.
I'm having a difficult time telling the forums apart. Which one is this again? :)

Not to say that BB can't get some criticism, but sustained excellence in the NFL is extremely hard to do. Most teams can't even handle it for the length of a rookie contract, let alone be highly competitive/dynastic for nearly 20 years.

But, people using Brady's success to put BB down often overlook the fact that Brady got to pick a team that was essentially a QB away from excellence. Don't take anything away from Brady either, because getting in sync with a new staff and teammates isn't as easy as he made it look. They're both all time greats.

Is every thread criticizing BB's poor GM skills, poor roster management, mishandling of our QB position, and any poor decision making, going to be locked by Team Bill (aka Mods) and moved to the Tom Brady forum into obscurity?

Is that the general rule now? One must not utter a bad word about Saint Belichick or face purgatory?
The site needs to preserve bandwidth for very important journalism......like the insightful articles that examine Julian Edelman's latest social media shenanigans

The site needs to preserve bandwidth for very important journalism......like the insightful articles that examine Julian Edelman's latest social media shenanigans
He’s such a rascal. What did he do this time?

Must admit I am disapointed with both threads. We have been blessed to have the GOAT QB and the GOAT coach on our team and yet posters go over an above to assassinate one or the other. I am looking forward to the new season , part of which is the draft , lets see how BB does in that scenario and how he builds the team. I am sure there will be enough to debate about the future.

He’s such a rascal. What did he do this time?
I particularly enjoyed the PatsFans.com feature article that captured JE11's unbridled excitement as he blasted out a joyous selfie image wishing Danny Amendola a most happy birthday. I can only imagine the heartfelt tug Danny felt after he refreshed his Twitter account to find a JE11 original selfie taken in the JE11 foyer on this most special day.
I was so moved by this magnanimous display of friendship I'm going to have my closest friends send me pictures of themselves on my birthday too.....though I don't expect a 500 word synopsis by one of Ian's crack journalists, that would be silly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes