PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Baby, it's (going to be) cold outside

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember the TN players had this superstition of playing in the same uniform all year so they didn’t dress any different for that game than they did their first game.
If that's true, then it was a BIG mistake. Maybe the Chiefs have some similar superstitions (one can hope)!

IDK. That was the game where the chili froze before you could get it from your bowl to your mouth, and my husband lit his mittens on fire by holding them too close to the portable fire pit. Good times.

I think on Sunday if we score early and often (like last week), the crowd can be "frozen" out. Our boys will have to hold on through the initial barrage though.
You never hear about it, but I'll bet the players have all sorts of high-tech gear to keep warm with. Plus they have heated benches with foot holes. They'll be fine.

Looks like it will be in the teens. That isn't too bad. I run long distance in that weather without issue.
Yeah, now the NWS is forecasting a LOW of 19 degrees. All this weather talk has been much ado about nothing.

Yeah, now the NWS is forecasting a LOW of 19 degrees. All this weather talk has been much ado about nothing.

Did we ever figure out how the cold weather was supposed to stifle the crowd noise? That was an interesting hypothesis.

Did we ever figure out how the cold weather was supposed to stifle the crowd noise? That was an interesting hypothesis.
>15 degrees (I mean, technically >32, but more prevalent), ice crystals can form in the air, making breathing difficult, and duration and volume of things like yelling even more difficult.

>15 degrees (I mean, technically >32, but more prevalent), ice crystals can form in the air, making breathing difficult, and duration and volume of things like yelling even more difficult.
I don't believe that factoring into crowd noise at a football game.

It’ll be 25 F at kickoff, real feel of 14 F. Winds of 10-14 MPH.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back