Awesome Tom Brady Instagram Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minitron

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
The caption says it all.

"
You guys might not know this, but I consider myself a bit of a loner. I tend to think of myself as a one-man wolf pack. But when the Patriots brought Jimmy in, I knew he was one of my own. And my wolf pack - it grew by one, so where there two - there were two of us in the wolf pack. I was alone first in the pack and then Jimmy joined in later. And nine months ago, when the Patriots introduced me to Jacoby, I thought 'Wait a second, could it be?' And I knew for sure- I just added another guy to my wolf pack. So today, I make a toast! Blood brothers!"

Would this make the Pats the first team to win an SB after three different QB's started and won games for it (not just appeared in a game, but was the starting QB)?
I'm sure a lot of teams have done it with two, but has anybody done it with three?

But wait, Felger told me Brady doesn't like Garopollo?!?! :eek:
Remember this Bill Belichick quote about Charley Casserly?
"Who's been wrong more than Charley Casserly since he left the Redskins?" Belichick said. "His percentage is like a meteorologist. .... But, like he usually is, he was 100 percent wrong."
Insert Felger for Casserly.

"Who's been wrong more than Charley Casserly since he left the Redskins?" Belichick said. "His percentage is like a meteorologist. .... But, like he usually is, he was 100 percent wrong."

That's a great quote because Belichick doesn't outright insult people to the media very often. So when he does, there's a lot of weight behind it. There's no comeback.

Nice meteorologist jab there too, we all know how he feels about them!

Regarding the OP, that's fantastic. Brady's Instagram game has been superb so far.

The caption says it all.

"
You guys might not know this, but I consider myself a bit of a loner. I tend to think of myself as a one-man wolf pack. But when the Patriots brought Jimmy in, I knew he was one of my own. And my wolf pack - it grew by one, so where there two - there were two of us in the wolf pack. I was alone first in the pack and then Jimmy joined in later. And nine months ago, when the Patriots introduced me to Jacoby, I thought 'Wait a second, could it be?' And I knew for sure- I just added another guy to my wolf pack. So today, I make a toast! Blood brothers!"

I love The Hangover movies.

Would this make the Pats the first team to win an SB after three different QB's started and won games for it (not just appeared in a game, but was the starting QB)?
I'm sure a lot of teams have done it with two, but has anybody done it with three?

Only one I know is technically for the reg season, yes but the 1987 Redskins had 3 Qbs that won games in reg & playoffs.

Doug Williams was 0-2 in reg season but 3-0 in playoffs.

Jimmy G has been in the league for 3 years and been to 2 SBs. That's utterly Brady-like. Lol.

Good for them!

I wish we could run this 3QB committee for a season or two..

But to understand the wolf (or the artist) .. this post says it great.
(keeping in mind his recent “Be water, my friend“ post)

Try silence..

Last edited:
"Three of us wolves.....walking around Houston together...looking for Goodell and Lombardis."

He never said this about Rohan....... (mind you, he's so old that smart phones, social media, were nowheres to be found back then)

Wolf...eyeballing Atlanta defense...licking chops.

He never said this about Rohan....... (mind you, he's so old that smart phones, social media, were nowheres to be found back then)
Yeah, man, this is how he left praise for David Patten back in '01...
th
th

NOBODY is worse than Rob Parker.

Quite seriously, he is Baghdad Bob-level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back