PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Assorted Bits of Random Blasphemy

Thanks, Brother Diction.

And don't worry: Appearances aside, Richard Harrow will never die. :cool:

Hoping they do the St. Valentine's Day Massacre this coming season. That really needs to be done with today's production quality. Boardwalk would pull it off brilliantly, I'm sure.

Beware, my friends!! :eek: What follows is an extremely long-winded preamble that will almost certainly not interest you, but which I felt it only courteous to include just on the off-chance that someone actually wants to know what the Hell my ethereal terms actually mean. :D

The meat of this post is actually considerably more compact that the two that proceeded it. In any case, it's all just me thinking aloud, and most will not care for it. Won't hurt my feelings, though, I promise!! ;)

Regarding Tight Ends, Flex Ends, & WingBacks

"Tight End" is a term I apply only to the classic "In Line" Tight End ~ an Hybrid Player who serves as a combination Blocker and Receiver. Some Tight Ends actually do very little receiving, but they are, optimally, proficient at both.

Those who are True Hybrid Threats are among the deadliest Players in the Game.

The "Tight Ends" who spend far more of their time running Routes from all over the Formation, and who aren't especially renowned for their Blocking ~ though many of them are adept Chippers ~ I refer to as Flex Ends.

Those who are True Hybrid Threats are among the deadliest Players in the Game.

Finally, those Hybrid Players who are so ridiculously Hybridized that they literally roam back and forth over the constantly fluctuating line between "LineMan" and "Back" ~ and who a confused FootBall World has clumsily designated, at times, as either "Tight End", "H-Back", or "FullBack", I refer to as WingBacks.

WingBack is a Position that by its very nature rests upon the Ethereal Edge between "LineMan" and "Back".

It's an essential component of my Vocabulary ~ and my deeply demented View of Things ~ because I believe that it's the only term ~ short of creating one, which I am certainly always happy to do!! ~ that comes even close to describing a Role that I believe might be emerging from the aforementioned Ethereal Mist between Conception and Reality.

And in any case: It ought to.

WingBacks, in my NomenClature, are those Hybrid Players who are so ridiculously Hybridized that they literally roam back and forth over the constantly fluctuating line between "LineMan" and "Back" ~ and who a confused FootBall World has clumsily designated, at times, as either "Tight End", "H-Back", or "FullBack".

They might line up at FullBack and play the Lead Blocker in the Running Game.
They might line up at Tight End and play the Edge Blocker in the Passing Game.
They might line up at WingBack, go In Motion, and catch a Pass in the Passing Game.
They might line up at SlotBack or Slot End and run a Pattern in the Passing Game.
They might even line up at HalfBack on a short Yardage Play and Run the Ball.

Indeed, they might line up at any of those Positions ~ or elsewhere ~ and do just about anything.

They are not Flex Ends, who Receive far more and Block far less, and spend little time behind the Offensive Line.

Nor are they Tight Ends, who Block and Receive with an emphasis on Blocking, like the WingBack, but who spend far more time In Line than the WingBack, who spends a lot of time in the BackField, playing FullBack.

I'm looking at Prospects, indeed, who approximate the FullBack in size and stature, but who do far, far more.

I believe, in fact, that "FullBack" as a Job Description is far too limited for the 21st Century, and have defenestrated it.

For now, anyway.

Where We're At & Where We're Heading

TE Rob Gronkowski ~ A SuperStar, and one who projects to play at an Elite Level for the next several Years or longer!!

XE ~ Nobody of evident Impact.

WB ~ Michael Hoomanawanui ~ Moderately effective, but nothing special. A Free Agent who should be allowed to go.

What I'd Love To See

1 ~ It feels like I've been preaching the crucial, Championship-deciding Importance of drafting Depth of Talent since about 1627, and for just about that long have been assailed relentlessly with cries of "You're wasting Draft Picks" by geniuses who've evidently never heard of Injuries. Perhaps now, with the dramatic, precipitous, and cataclysmic collapse that we suffered in the PlayOffs when both Gronkowski and Aqib Talib went down ~ losses that arguably cost us consecutive Championships ~ it'll finally sink in. Why that Lesson ever needed to be taught is absolutely beyond me.

2 ~ Flex End is of course a gaping hole since Aaron Hernandez took his little ride. If we're going to bring that Position back, I'm praying it's finally sunk in after last Year's Disaster that we need genuine Depth of Talent there, as well, not Scrubs.

3 ~ WingBack is also a gaping hole as far as I'm concerned, as neither Hoomanawanui or James Develin have much Talent to speak of. But I'm pretty jazzed that Coach Bill II The Mad (Genius) was aggressively integrating a genuine WingBack into the Game, last Year, even though he did so as a reaction to circumstances.

4 ~ Were it up to me and we were starting from Scratch at all 3 Positions I would actually favor WingBack over the other two. I believe that a WingBack who brings a combination of effective Lead Blocking and Receiving skills offers even broader Tactical Options than either of the other two. I believe, in fact, that the WingBack has an explosive Future.

3 ~ WingBack is also a gaping hole as far as I'm concerned, as neither Hoomanawanui or James Develin have much Talent to speak of. But I'm pretty jazzed that Coach Bill II The Mad (Genius) was aggressively integrating a genuine WingBack into the Game, last Year, even though he did so as a reaction to circumstances.

4 ~ Were it up to me and we were starting from Scratch at all 3 Positions I would actually favor WingBack over the other two. I believe that a WingBack who brings a combination of effective Lead Blocking and Receiving skills offers even broader Tactical Options than either of the other two. I believe, in fact, that the WingBack has an explosive Future.

Grid's gonna mock Millard, Grid's gonna mock Millard :singing:

I agree about letting Hooman walk. He's nothing special. Of course, we have nothing at the position other than Gronk coming off an ACL. Only a year ago it was the strongest TE group in the NFL.

I love the FlexEnd/Wingback late round and conversion possibilities in this draft:

- Colt Lyerla - the ultimate moon shot.

- Logan Thomas - extraordinary potential as a FlexEnd conversion.

- Larry Webster - extraordinary potential as a FlexEnd conversion.

- Trey Bruton.

- Trey Millard.

- Gator Hoskins.

- Richard Rodgers.

- Jake Murphy.

- Plus there's always the possibility of converting 6'3" 235# Mark Harrison to flex end, with his 35" arms, 38" vertical, 4.37 speed and sub-7 3-Cone. And Dustin Keller is coming off an ACL injury and could be a cheap UFA pick up.

As for in-line TE, we obviously need depth behind Gronk + improved red zone capacity + improved ability to run "heavy" sets with 2 true TEs. There are a number of UFA options which interest me (not you, I suspect) and would keep us from using a top 100 pick on a TE. I'm not convinced that any of Jace Amaro, ASJ or Troy Niklas is a clear home run, and it's not a given any will be on the board at 62. Like you, I view CJ Fiedorowicz as a late round value.

I think that if the Pats hit it right, they can easily rebuild the position to one of dominance in the next 11 weeks.

Grid's gonna mock Millard, Grid's gonna mock Millard :singing:

Damned skippy, Brother!!
jester.gif

I agree about letting Hooman walk. He's nothing special. Of course, we have nothing at the position other than Gronk coming off an ACL. Only a year ago it was the strongest TE group in the NFL.

I love the FlexEnd/Wingback late round and conversion possibilities in this draft:

- Trey Bruton.

- Trey Millard.

- Gator Hoskins.

- Richard Rodgers.

- Jake Murphy.

- Plus there's always the possibility of converting 6'3" 235# Mark Harrison to flex end, with his 35" arms, 38" vertical, 4.37 speed and sub-7 3-Cone. And Dustin Keller is coming off an ACL injury and could be a cheap UFA pick up.

As for in-line TE, we obviously need depth behind Gronk + improved red zone capacity + improved ability to run "heavy" sets with 2 true TEs. There are a number of UFA options which interest me (not you, I suspect) and would keep us from using a top 100 pick on a TE. I'm not convinced that any of Jace Amaro, ASJ or Troy Niklas is a clear home run, and it's not a given any will be on the board at 62. Like you, I view CJ Fiedorowicz as a late round value.

I think that if the Pats hit it right, they can easily rebuild the position to one of dominance in the next 11 weeks.

That is an absolutely beautiful list, my friend!! And a beautiful post, for that matter!!
beer.gif

But with a Lyerla/Millard combo you spend slim to nothing in draft Capital and fixing a MAJOR hole/s.

You also have to look where the FA are Deep compared to the draft and TE isn't one of the them. CB/DE/DT as we all wanna fix, could be done with A.Jones + E.Griffen and a medium pick on McCullars. Pretty sure you could "even out the cost value" by do something like this.

I should append, Brother Mayo, that I actually really like Pettigrew, and even though I would not myself go for that kind of move unless we could get'm for far less than I think he'll end up getting, such a signing ~ given the Tragic reality of my not being in charge of things at Foxboro ~ would bring me considerable Joy, as well. :D

That is an absolutely beautiful list, my friend!! And a beautiful post, for that matter!!
beer.gif

But with a Lyerla/Millard combo you spend slim to nothing in draft Capital and fixing a MAJOR hole/s.

I should append, Brother Mayo, that I actually really like Pettigrew, and even though I would not myself go for that kind of move unless we could get'm for far less than I think he'll end up getting, such a signing ~ given the Tragic reality of my not being in charge of things at Foxboro ~ would bring me considerable Joy, as well. :D

My personal approach would be to rebuild the TE position to one of dominance as efficiently and economically as possible. To that end, I would consider the following:

1. I would consider signing either Brandon Pettigrew or Dustin Keller if either could be had reasonably cheaply. I think Pettigrew could be a dominant blocker, excellent red zone threat, superb 2nd in-line TE and reasonable back up to Gronk. I think Keller probably won't be 100% till the end of the season but he could provide leadership and potentially is one of the better move TEs not currently in prison. Adding either in FA would free up precious draft picks to address other needs, but I would NOT overspend for either. Probability of either happening is probably < 20%. Otherwise I would look to the draft.

2. If Eric Ebron falls to 29 I would give him very serious consideration. Probability of this happening is < 5%.

3. I would check out Austin Seferian-Jenkins' medical reports and reports of work ethic issues VERY carefully, but I would STRONGLY consider either Jace Amaro or ASJ at 62 if they fall. Not earlier. Maybe Troy Niklas - need to check out the concussion issue, and I think 3rd round may be more appropriate for him, but I'm not 100% sure yet. Probability of one of these happening < 25%.

4. Otherwise, I would load up on the position day 3. Hooman can always be re-signed as a contingency plan. But I would look for an in-line TE (CJ Fiedorowicz, Xavier Grimble or Joe Don Duncan), a FlexEnd (Colt Lyerla, Richard Rodgers, AC Leonard or Logan Thomas or Larry Webster as a conversion project) and a Wingback (Trey Millard, Trey Bruton or Gator Hoskins). Chance of finding 2-3 solid prospects in this range > 95%.

I think that you can rebuild the TE position VERY efficiently and economically using day 3 picks in this draft and nothing else, as Brother Lux suggests. There will be some risk (Lyerla, Leonard) and/or some developmental time (Thomas, Webster) but I think there is tons of talent. Anything more than this is simply a matter of opportunity presenting itself. I'd love to get Pettigrew, Keller, ASJ, Amaro or Niklas, but only if the opportunity is there and the cost is right.

Nobody knows better than you, Brother Mayo, how vehemently and relentlessly I've been pounding the Table, since I first appeared amongst you Earthlings, about the crucial significance of gathering as many Draft Picks as possible ~ and as many Top Shelf Coaches as possible ~ and seeking to constantly replenish one's Roster with Top Shelf Talent. As I see it, Experience is vastly overrated by most.

Nobody ~ not even you, my good man ~ even now embraces that Philosophy to the extent that I propound it...but you are certainly well beyond what most would dare embrace...and I admire you for it!!
beer.gif

Jack Bechta had this on the National Football Post today under "emerging trends" in the NFL:

1) The “throw away player”: If it’s not guaranteed (the contract), it doesn’t mean a thing and teams are taking advantage of that more than ever. There was a time when a player who was drafted by his team, played hard and was a good community and locker room guy, was given every chance to stay, play and be paid handsomely. Even though the team may eventually want to reduce the players’ salary, they did it with diplomacy, class and patience. Those days are gone and now it’s “thanks but we are moving on”.

Draft picks are so cheap right now and teams have a 4 to 5 year retention on them, depending on the round drafted, (not counting the franchise tag), that they are incentivized to just pay about four or five star players and have the rest of the team near or at minimum contracts. Under this new CBA this trend is here to stay.

In twenty-even years as an agent I never heard teams talk more about players ages than they do now. If you are on the wrong side of 30, not named Manning, Brady, or Brees, you may as well be ready for a tap on the shoulder any day to be shown the exit.

3 Major emerging trends | National Football Post

Meet Steve Gregory. Dan Connolly should be very nervous, too.

so...you prefer the wing back, Grid?

not me...I go for cash back every time, brother....

and stop hiding out over here....the infidels are overrunning the main board...TO ARMS! I beseech you....

With his comments on Newtown there's zero chance he gets drafted or picked up as a UDFA by the Patriots, Giants or even the Jets.

- Trey Bruton.

- Trey Millard.

- Gator Hoskins.

- Richard Rodgers.

- Jake Murphy.

With Burton, you could draw up gadget plays as well since he threw the football a good amount at Florida. Millard is another favorite of mine from that list. Both guys would be nice weapons to have coming out of the backfield or burning the opposing defense down the seam.

so...you prefer the wing back, Grid?

not me...I go for cash back every time, brother....

and stop hiding out over here....the infidels are overrunning the main board...TO ARMS! I beseech you....

Honored to be invited, Brother Joker...But I'd last about 5 minutes out there before getting banned. :nooo:

I don't suffer fools gladly.

Call him Brother Jim. Dude, Richard Harrow died! WTF!? I gotta admit, I got a lump in my throat when it showed his "family" greeting him at then house and the zoomed back in on his face without the mask.

That season 4 finale was intense. I was really hoping that Harrow would finally catch a break.
Too bad that he lost his nerve/s at the Onyx.

And that turn by Phillips re Gillian caught me completely by surprise.

Heh. I don't know how well these next couple of Posts will be received!! But I'll risk it, Brothers!!
jester.gif

Regarding Split Ends, SlotBacks, & Flankers

Split Ends ~ for those who don't know but are interested ~ unlike their fellow "Wide Receivers", the SlotBack and the FlankerBack, are technically Linemen, like those 300 Pound Grizzlies that man the Trenches!!

Being Linemen, they are indeed required to line up on the Line of Scrimmage before the Snap, unlike the others.

As this places them nose to nose with the opposing CornerBack ~ whereas the SlotBacks & Flankers are allowed to align a couple steps back, thus affording them more room to maneuver ~ they need to be beefier.

Flankers ~ or FlankerBacks ~ for those who don't know and are interested in knowing ~ are the "Wide Receivers" who line up a step or two off the Line of Scrimmage on one end or the other ~ hence the term "Flanker."

They tend to be smaller than the Split End though usually larger than the SlotBack, if there is one.

SlotBacks ~ for those who don't know and are interested in knowing ~ are the "Wide Receivers" who line up a step or two off the Line of Scrimmage somewhere in the Slot between the Offensive Line and the SideLine.

Hence the term.

They tend to be smaller than either the Split End or the Flanker, and the best ones are remarkably Quick.

SlotBacks & Flankers are actually considered "Backs" ~ like HalfBacks or FullBacks...or QuarterBacks!!

Personally, I find that rather cool.

*Please do note, though: Schematically, each WideOut is obviously whoever lines up at each particular Position...But for the purposes of these Scouting Reports, I am applying this NomenClature to those who are Split Ends, SlotBacks, or Flankers by trade, so to speak: Those whose Skills Sets apply best to that particular Job Description.

What their Coaches might do with them, once they're drafted, is another matter all together.

All can obviously at least conceivably play multiple Roles, as can indeed many FootBall Players.

The most compelling Attributes of any WideOut in the 21st Century, are, in my view, and in no particular order:

Separation. Getting Open. This encompasses their ability to beat Press, their Acceleration out'f the Blocks, their Routing Precision, their Agility, their Ricochet, their capacity to outsmart Defenders, and their Instincts.

Catching. This encompasses Hands, Catch Radius, Vertical Agility, and Timing.

Navigation. How well he Navigates the Field in Pursuit of Yards After Catch: Power, Agility, and Field Vision.

Blocking. Having a WideOut who doesn't Block effectively is like having 10 Men on the Field of Battle.

SE Aaron Dobson ~ Ascending StudHorse. For all my concerns about picking him last Year ~ and I maintain that that Pick could've been much better deployed ~ I was very impressed with Dobson's Performance. It seems that Tom Brady can develop young WideOuts if he's forced to. Dobson's went through considerable growing pains last Year, as Rookies always do, and his Future is far from certain ~ beware the Sophomore Slump ~ but I was highly impressed.

FL Kenbrell Thompkins ~ Ascending Beast. I'm amazed by all the chatter I read on Fan Boards about Thompkins's possible imminent demise. His Rookie Campaign, too, was painful. But it's one Hell of a difficult job, mastering an Offense at This Level, and it takes time to get in Sync. Thompkins was a SuperBinky of mine, last Year. He boast phenomenal Processing Speed, exceptional Agility, and Balls of Steel. I foresee an extraordinary Career.

FL Josh Boyce ~ Potential Beast. Boyce can Tear The Top Off. The Long Speed is there, both on Tape and on Timer. But unlike most Zoomers, Boyce consistently carves out his Routes crisply. And he's more than beefy enough to take some punishment, dish some out, and keep plugging. He didn't do much as a Rookie, but I really like his UpSide.

SB Julian Edelman ~ Ascending StudHorse. I love the guy, but while he can play Flanker effectively as well as SlotBack, the Slot is his forte, and I want bigger guys playing Flanker. As a "Utility" WideOut, I'd love to keep'm, but of course his spectacular BreakOut Campaign will drive his Price far higher than I'd wish to consider.

SB Danny Amendola ~ Starter. Like Edelman, Amendola is a SlotBack who can play Flanker. And like Edelman, Amendola plays SlotBack exceptionally well during his rare appearances on the Field. But like Edelman, he's neither Tall nor especially Fast, and is consequently only adequate at Flanker, falling far short of warranting his Salary/Atrocity.

SE Mark Harrison ~ Lottery Ticket & Potential Star. I was ecstatic when the Patriots got their UFA hands on two of my Deep Dark Draft Binkies, last Spring, in Thompkins and Harrison. Interestingly, there seems to be lot of whispering on Fan Boards about converting Harrison to Flex End, but while I think he could manage it, I think that that'd misuse an extraordinary Split End Talent: Harrison is raw, but blessed with a phenomenal fusion of Size & Speed.

What I'd Love To See

1 ~ Dump Amendola. I don't know what the obsession is with Soft, Slow Smurfs, but I wish to Jesus that it would end. Bad enough that we signed the Cripple in the first place, but to dump all that Cap Space on the guy was disgusting. Much wailing and gnashing of teeth will greet this painful Salary Cap Hit, but Bad Medicine is always best taken at once. Deferring Salary Cap Pain until the future is the best way to encourage the Cancer to grow. Kill it.

2 ~ Cut Edelman loose. I love the guy, but 6 Years of Wes Welker ~ the best SlotBack, by far, in History ~ really should've made it excruciatingly clear to all that running one's Offense through a Smurf ~ even a Legendary Smurf ~ virtually guarantees that your Offense gets Shut Down in January, when The Only Games That Matter are played.

3 ~ Foreswear Free Agents and First Rounders. If those first two suggestions don't get people calling for my Scalp, then this surely will. But now that we've all endured all the inevitable pain and suffering that attends the prominence of two Rookie WideOuts on our Offense, I believe it would be incredibly foolish to now place impediments in their way. As Thompkins and Dobson have probably gone through the worst of it ~ and us right along with them!! ~ there is now enormous reason to believe that both have a very good chance of taking huge strides forward, this Year.

4 ~ But that is no reason to fail to draft and develop Depth of Talent at the two Positions, especially if my desire to expunge all SlotBacks from the Roster were to come true. I would be very aggressive in drafting Day 3 & UFA Talent.

Regarding HalfBacks & FlexBacks

I distinguish between HalfBacks and FlexBacks, with the latter being my term for HalfBacks who considerably more than a complementary or outlet Aspect to the Passing Game. Mind you: It's sometimes extremely difficult to try to distinguish how I should characterize a given HalfBack. Scouting is a speculative Game, even as it is, and some HalfBacks might prove far more ~ or far less ~ dynamic at The Next Level than I anticipate. Yet I think it's a crucial distinction to at least attempt to make, as the two types have considerably different Impacts on the Field of Battle.

These are the Attributes I place greatest Emphasis on, in evaluating both HalfBacks & FlexBacks:

Power. Above all: Core Power. Upper body Strength is important, but lower body Strength, from the Knees to the Ribs, is absolutely crucial. An HalfBack's Capacity to break Tackles is more about Core Power than anything else.

Agility. Acceleration, Fluidity, and Ricochet. Long Speed is all well and good, but at the end of the day, it's Gravy. What wins Championships is Moving The Chains. And Moving The Chains is accomplished far better by guys who exhibit the Agility ~ and the Power ~ to consistently pick up 5 and sometimes 10 Yards at a time.

Processing Speed. Field Vision. That ethereal Capacity to Rapidly Read & React to the constantly transforming Tactical LandScape...and to foresee and envision Lanes developing before they actually do.

Blocking. Having an HalfBack or FlexBack who doesn't Block effectively is like having 10 Men on the Field of Battle.

Receiving. Likewise, having an HalfBack who isn't a competent Receiver greatly reduces any Offense's Capacity.

XB Shifty Shane Vereen ~ Ascending Star!! My Beloved Binky from the 2011 Draft is finally getting the Snaps his Talent demands, and is being deployed in the Passing Game far more than I'd hoped in even my wildest Dreams!! His spectacular Potential could absolutely transform our Offense this Year if he can stay on the Field!!

HB LaGarrette Blount ~ StudHorse. I don't mind saying that Blount outperformed my expectations by Light Years, last Year. However, he remains a very one dimensional Back, with very limited capacity as Blocker, Receiver, or outside Tackle. Optimally, we'll lock'm up right now, and then trade'm during the Draft. Hey, why not??

HB Stephan Ridley ~ Horse. Ridley is surprisingly explosive for a PowerBack, but remains both a mediocre Receiver when he's given the Opportunity and a notorious planter of FootBalls. I'd prefer to trade'm and replace'm with a FlexBack.

Brandon Bolden ~ Potential StudHorse. Gotta love this kid. He's not explosive at anything, but he's competent at every Aspect of the Game, running between the Tackles especially well and adequately outside, providing good Pass Blocking, and proving startlingly solid as a Reciever. Given the chance, I think he'd make a solid 3 Down Starter and shock the world with a combined 1800 or so Yards. Mind you: I believe there are many Backs with that untapped Capacity.

Sam McGuffie ~ Lottery Ticket & Potential SuperStar. Who knows what the Future holds, and who knows why the Hell Rice switched McGuffie from FlexBack to SlotBack in 2012, when he was already rocking and rolling at FlexBack, but this kid is preposterously talented, and he exhibited both the Intelligence and the Drive to master an entire new Position at Rice. Thanks that grow-stunting switch he's raw, but phenomenal Agility, Intelligence, and Drive equal vast Potential.

What I'd Love To See

1 ~ We badly need to draft and develop Depth of Talent behind Vereen. Vereen's particular level of Talent is rare, of course, but explosive, dynamic FlexBacks are, inexplicably, available every Year at really reasonable prices, and the Dynamic Possibilities than such Players bring are so obvious that it stuns and horrifies me that our Roster isn't loaded with them every single Year...and that when we do have a little Depth of Talent, Danny WoodHead is inexplicably cut loose.

2 ~ This won't be a popular notion, but I'd really like to see us clean the cupboards on the rest of the BackField. Blount, for starters, should be signed and traded. Indeed, he should've been extended in the first place when we gave up precious Draft Capital for'm. Both he and Ridley could probably get us a 4th Rounder or so each. Bolden I might keep.

3 ~ I'd go all FlexBack, baby. It's an incredibly dynamic Role that exponentially multiplies our Options on Offense ~ unlike trotting out a slug like BenJarvus Green Hyphenator, for instance ~ and they're generally incredibly easy to acquire.

Ohh i always love what you postiing ( or mostly grid ) You going in the same direction as i would love to but stuff like that takes time :singing:

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back