PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Asking for your support

Should I set my Amazon smile from your sister’s food bank to this?

Should I set my Amazon smile from your sister’s food bank to this?

Going to see if I can make this possible.

Could someone explain what this is about? My wife and I buy a lot of stuff from Amazon and if there is a way to get more dollars or Amazon credits to Miguel's project, I am all for this. Thanks

Could someone explain what this is about? My wife and I buy a lot of stuff from Amazon and if there is a way to get more dollars or Amazon credits to Miguel's project, I am all for this. Thanks

Found out that Hartford Area Habitat for Humanity is a charity of choice. There is not a way to have my link be a selection that a customer can “support”.

The best you can do is go to smile.amazon.com and choose the Hartford Area Habitat for Humanity as your charity to support. A small amount of your purchases will go to support the Hartford Area Habitat for Humanity. Thanks so much.

if you go to "smile.amazon.com" prior to purchasing, rather than just amazon.com, a portion of some sales will be donated to a charity of your choosing. I don't know how to set this up via their mobile app, but I imagine it's a pretty well-trodden path that some googling will help with.

Nutmeg state!

Found out that Hartford Area Habitat for Humanity is a charity of choice. There is not a way to have my link be a selection that a customer can “support”.

The best you can do is go to smile.amazon.com and choose the Hartford Area Habitat for Humanity as your charity to support. A small amount of your purchases will go to support the Hartford Area Habitat for Humanity. Thanks so much.

I don't know what a little amount is but I do know every cent is worth it if Miguel supports this charity. I am doing it. Once the election is over and the slum lord is gone, I can devote that money to this cause. I don't have much but I can do a couple of bucks every month. Thanks guys

@Miguel , done. You are a prince.
I have a couple of H4H locals for clients. $120K is a lot for a single family house project - can I ask how that's working? Is the chapter having to pay for the land? Just curious...thanks.

Could an Admin make this a Stickie, please. With all the work that Miguel has done over the years, it's the least we can do..

Donation Made.
Not going to make it a sticky just yet because that group is a little crowded and I feel like it will get better visibility as long as it remains on the first page. If it starts to drop too far down, I'll move it back up. :thumbsup:

@Miguel , done. You are a prince.
I have a couple of H4H locals for clients. $120K is a lot for a single family house project - can I ask how that's working? Is the chapter having to pay for the land? Just curious...thanks.

Asked the chapter what was the amount needed to build a house. They said $120,000.

Reactions: Ian
Asked the chapter what was the amount needed to build a house. They said $120,000.

OK, thanks. That number probably supports everything required organizationally, which is a good way to do it.

I hope you get to go to the "keys" ceremony, where the family moves in. Heart-melting.

I put this in as my birthday charity on Facebook. People actually contributed!

Just donated $25.

Yes, sticky this please, Admins.

Last I looked, it was at 1K....hope we can hit 120K in 16 months! I'll donate again 2-3 more times down the road.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back