Pick Results: NE: 0% at IND: 0%

Sat
Dec 18th

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

Miguel

Patriots Salary Cap Guru
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
If you give between now and Sunday an incredibly generous Twitter follower will match in effect doubling your donation.

DarrylS

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
I have volunteered for a local H4H, worked for them managing a Restore and was asked to do some national volunteer work as a member of their Disaster Corps (they support the local chapter when Hurricanes, floods and other disasters some build, some provide office support and other tasks as needed) which I really enjoyed (NOLA 2X, Lafayette, Harrisburg). We also helped the local H4H to keep focused on their task and income stream from the mortgages they underwrite. All organizations are bare bones and rely heavily on volunteers on all levels of their operation. Any H4H is worthy of any donation that can be made.

betterthanthealternative

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
I have volunteered for a local H4H, worked for them managing a Restore and was asked to do some national volunteer work as a member of their Disaster Corps (they support the local chapter when Hurricanes, floods and other disasters some build, some provide office support and other tasks as needed) which I really enjoyed (NOLA 2X, Lafayette, Harrisburg). We also helped the local H4H to keep focused on their task and income stream from the mortgages they underwrite. All organizations are bare bones and rely heavily on volunteers on all levels of their operation. Any H4H is worthy of any donation that can be made.

H4H chapters reflect the economy of their locations. If in a college town or region with lots of profitable businesses, they tend to be well staffed with professionals who focus on the strategic housing needs of their regions, in addition to the one-family-at-a-time traditional model of H4H (which the national organization long ago identified as inadequate). In those settings, "bare bones" is a sign of mismanagement.

And yes, all of them make good use of donor money.