PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Asking for your support

If you give between now and Sunday an incredibly generous Twitter follower will match in effect doubling your donation.

Quick bump on this

FYI - I will be working with @HartfordHabitat to help lift a family up. If you have found my work useful and can afford to do so, please donate at HartfordHabitat My goal is to raise $120,000 by 12/31/2022.
Done

Bumping this because it's such a great cause and Miguel has done so much for this board with is participation..
No sticky I guess?

• Winner
Reactions: Ian
@Miguel - donations can be made in the same way? Anything new to share with us?

I have volunteered for a local H4H, worked for them managing a Restore and was asked to do some national volunteer work as a member of their Disaster Corps (they support the local chapter when Hurricanes, floods and other disasters some build, some provide office support and other tasks as needed) which I really enjoyed (NOLA 2X, Lafayette, Harrisburg). We also helped the local H4H to keep focused on their task and income stream from the mortgages they underwrite. All organizations are bare bones and rely heavily on volunteers on all levels of their operation. Any H4H is worthy of any donation that can be made.

You are a one of a kind person
Donation made

• Agree
Reactions: Ian
I have volunteered for a local H4H, worked for them managing a Restore and was asked to do some national volunteer work as a member of their Disaster Corps (they support the local chapter when Hurricanes, floods and other disasters some build, some provide office support and other tasks as needed) which I really enjoyed (NOLA 2X, Lafayette, Harrisburg). We also helped the local H4H to keep focused on their task and income stream from the mortgages they underwrite. All organizations are bare bones and rely heavily on volunteers on all levels of their operation. Any H4H is worthy of any donation that can be made.

H4H chapters reflect the economy of their locations. If in a college town or region with lots of profitable businesses, they tend to be well staffed with professionals who focus on the strategic housing needs of their regions, in addition to the one-family-at-a-time traditional model of H4H (which the national organization long ago identified as inadequate). In those settings, "bare bones" is a sign of mismanagement.

And yes, all of them make good use of donor money.

Made my donation.

Donation Made....We need more people like Miguel who think of others ! Thank you sir :thumbsup::thumbsup:

FYI - I will be working with @HartfordHabitat to help lift a family up. If you have found my work useful and can afford to do so, please donate at HartfordHabitat My goal is to raise $120,000 by 12/31/2022.

Hi Miguel,

I am just curious how are you doing towards reaching your goal of $120,000?

Can you update us with what you have been doing? Thanks for being there.

Hi Miguel,

I am just curious how are you doing towards reaching your goal of $120,000?

Can you update us with what you have been doing? Thanks for being there.
Brew, Just click on the link under Miguel's post at top of page one. Automatically updates current donations against Goal...... :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :cool:

Brew, Just click on the link under Miguel's post at top of page one. Automatically updates current donations against Goal...... :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :cool:

Thank you Blue Thunder
Happy Holidays

I made a small donation several months ago. You are a great person for everything you do, Miguel.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back