PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Asking for your support

Should I set my Amazon smile from your sister’s food bank to this?

Should I set my Amazon smile from your sister’s food bank to this?

Going to see if I can make this possible.

Could someone explain what this is about? My wife and I buy a lot of stuff from Amazon and if there is a way to get more dollars or Amazon credits to Miguel's project, I am all for this. Thanks

Could someone explain what this is about? My wife and I buy a lot of stuff from Amazon and if there is a way to get more dollars or Amazon credits to Miguel's project, I am all for this. Thanks

Found out that Hartford Area Habitat for Humanity is a charity of choice. There is not a way to have my link be a selection that a customer can “support”.

The best you can do is go to smile.amazon.com and choose the Hartford Area Habitat for Humanity as your charity to support. A small amount of your purchases will go to support the Hartford Area Habitat for Humanity. Thanks so much.

if you go to "smile.amazon.com" prior to purchasing, rather than just amazon.com, a portion of some sales will be donated to a charity of your choosing. I don't know how to set this up via their mobile app, but I imagine it's a pretty well-trodden path that some googling will help with.

Nutmeg state!

Found out that Hartford Area Habitat for Humanity is a charity of choice. There is not a way to have my link be a selection that a customer can “support”.

The best you can do is go to smile.amazon.com and choose the Hartford Area Habitat for Humanity as your charity to support. A small amount of your purchases will go to support the Hartford Area Habitat for Humanity. Thanks so much.

I don't know what a little amount is but I do know every cent is worth it if Miguel supports this charity. I am doing it. Once the election is over and the slum lord is gone, I can devote that money to this cause. I don't have much but I can do a couple of bucks every month. Thanks guys

@Miguel , done. You are a prince.
I have a couple of H4H locals for clients. $120K is a lot for a single family house project - can I ask how that's working? Is the chapter having to pay for the land? Just curious...thanks.

Could an Admin make this a Stickie, please. With all the work that Miguel has done over the years, it's the least we can do..

Donation Made.
Not going to make it a sticky just yet because that group is a little crowded and I feel like it will get better visibility as long as it remains on the first page. If it starts to drop too far down, I'll move it back up. :thumbsup:

@Miguel , done. You are a prince.
I have a couple of H4H locals for clients. $120K is a lot for a single family house project - can I ask how that's working? Is the chapter having to pay for the land? Just curious...thanks.

Asked the chapter what was the amount needed to build a house. They said $120,000.

Reactions: Ian
Asked the chapter what was the amount needed to build a house. They said $120,000.

OK, thanks. That number probably supports everything required organizationally, which is a good way to do it.

I hope you get to go to the "keys" ceremony, where the family moves in. Heart-melting.

I put this in as my birthday charity on Facebook. People actually contributed!

Just donated $25.

Yes, sticky this please, Admins.

Last I looked, it was at 1K....hope we can hit 120K in 16 months! I'll donate again 2-3 more times down the road.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back