PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Article writer thinks BOB would be a decent pick for Michigan State HC job, mentioned for one sentence in article on SI

As for Mayo, in part because he has not held a position in which he is clearly the #1 guy, I'm not sure just how good a coach he is, nor do I have a clear sense how broad those skills might be "all three phases," as we are fond of saying. We are assured publically that he has got the skills, but these assurances, after all, come from the same people who gave us the pathetic tandem of Fat Matt and T'shirt Boy. Mayo might also be an artifact of Patriots approaches which have increasingly shown themselves possibly to be archaic. Mayo is at his core a defensive coach, and offense these days is King. Obviously there have been great defensive-minded coaches in the past, but in the present climate, that might not be ideal.

I do not oppose a Mayo succession at all. but given that he is not obviously the best man for the job, I think that a search for alternatives - however surrpetitiously or informally accomplished - might be what due diligence requires.

You lied about Kraft’s statement that never happened. Now you’re projecting other people are lying to shield yourself.

You must think the readers on this forum are ten years old… which just shows how foolish you are.
Woozy

You were the first to inquire about the link for my post from the spring of this year when BB was purported to be on the hot seat.

Those are the facts Woozy.

You are wrong. You’ve brought it up before and been called out and proven wrong.
Go ahead and show a link. Hint: you won’t and then later you will repeat the lie
Show everyone the posts that you claim exist asking for the link to my statement.

Not more of your lies and crazy talk.

I have reread the thread: as fine a pissing contest as I have seen in some time. I salute all involved, both "liars" and fonts of widom and empirical rectitude included, though, like everyone else here, I have no idea who is which.

Woozy

You were the first to inquire about the link for my post from the spring of this year when BB was purported to be on the hot seat.

Those are the facts Woozy.
Provide a link. You have no link or proof because it’s fiction. A figment of your warped imagination.

Provide a link. You have no link or proof because it’s fiction. A figment of your warped imagination.
Since when is fiction out of bounds here? And why not embrace your imaginative brother as a fellow sufferer, manfully finessing, by empirical hook or fictive crook, his way through the Vale of Tears in which we all suffer, contriving such delusions as we must. Why must you ease your own burden by disparaging your fellow traveler?

I would suggest we all reread Hans Vaihinger's Philosophy of As-If (1911), kiss (chastely), and make up.

Vaihinger:

"We have repeatedly insisted... that the boundary between truth and error is not a rigid one, and we were able ultimately to demonstrate that what we generally call truth, namely a conceptual world coinciding with the external world, is merely the most expedient error."

iu

Last edited:

Thanksdad’s brother, the OC at Dad’s school. I can’t stop laughing.

Woozy

When I get back to my pc I will try to find it. Meanwhile, my advice for you is to have a drink or several.

Woozy

When I get back to my pc I will try to find it. Meanwhile, my advice for you is to have a drink or several.
You won’t look for it or find it because it was a lie.

You won’t look for it or find it because it was a lie.
Woozy

Not the exact quote that I was referring to, but Wickesham was the author of the book with the exact BOB excerpt from Kraft. I will keep searching as time allows and you keep hitting the gin and juice.

Kraft, Brady reportedly thought of bringing in O'Brien​

In 2017, Brady and Kraft reportedly met and discussed who could replace Belichick. Brady had already reportedly stated to those closest to him he no longer wanted to play for Belichick. The name Bill O'Brien, who was the Patriots' former offensive coordinator, came up.

"[Brady] thought O'Brien would be more amendable in letting him in on some personnel decisions and treating him as a little more than just a quarterback," Wickersham said on the "ESPN Daily" podcast on Wednesday.

Woozy

Not the exact quote that I was referring to, but Wickesham was the author of the book with the exact BOB excerpt from Kraft. I will keep searching as time allows and you keep hitting the gin and juice.

In 2017, Brady and Kraft reportedly met and discussed who could replace Belichick. Brady had already reportedly stated to those closest to him he no longer wanted to play for Belichick. The name Bill O'Brien, who was the Patriots' former offensive coordinator, came up.

"[Brady] thought O'Brien would be more amendable in letting him in on some personnel decisions and treating him as a little more than just a quarterback," Wickersham said on the "ESPN Daily" podcast on Wednesday.

Wickersham is a flat out liar and Bronco’s fan with no inside knowledge on the inner workings at Gillette. He’s been caught lying numerous times about the Pats. He got excommunicated when he accused the Pats of serving warm gatorade.

He said Tom Brady locked Jimmy G out of the TB12 center, Jimmy brought two reporters there and showed them how his keyfob worked fine.

Seth said Kraft and BB had an all day meeting to discuss the potential of trading Tom Brady and playing Jimmy instead. Reporters found out that on the day of the supposed meeting, BB was in NYC for an event.

Wickersham went on WEEI and got grilled by the hosts to provide some idea who his anonymous sources were, he couldn’t substantiate any of it and was sweating like a ho in church… they undressed him completely.

But leave it to a troll like you to take some unsubstantiated conjecture by a known liar and suggest it’s factual. :rofl:

Woozy

Kraft already stated in a book that he has BOB penciled in for NE HC when BB leaves.

No you didn’t. You read something about Kraft commenting about OBrien as a Head Coach and changed it to something he didn’t say.
Game, set, match

I have reread the thread: as fine a pissing contest as I have seen in some time. I salute all involved, both "liars" and fonts of widom and empirical rectitude included, though, like everyone else here, I have no idea who is which.

You have no idea who has the fonts of widom?

Wickersham is a flat out liar and Bronco’s fan with no inside knowledge on the inner workings at Gillette. He’s been caught lying numerous times about the Pats. He got excommunicated when he accused the Pats of serving warm gatorade.

He said Tom Brady locked Jimmy G out of the TB12 center, Jimmy brought two reporters there and showed them how his keyfob worked fine.

Seth said Kraft and BB had an all day meeting to discuss the potential of trading Tom Brady and playing Jimmy instead. Reporters found out that on the day of the supposed meeting, BB was in NYC for an event.

Wickersham went on WEEI and got grilled by the hosts to provide some idea who his anonymous sources were, he couldn’t substantiate any of it and was sweating like a ho in church… they undressed him completely.

But leave it to a troll like you to take some unsubstantiated conjecture by a known liar and suggest it’s factual. :rofl:
Brady did not even leave the Pats Woozy.

Drink up.

Brady did not even leave the Pats Woozy.

Drink up.
He left in 2020, he was a free agent… the choice was his.

When Jimmy was in the last year of his rookie deal, John Lynch inquired about trading for Brady… he said BB laughed in his face.

Yeah… BB didn’t consider trading Tom. It was pure fiction by Wicker-sham, local reporters and you BB haters ate it up.

Stop sniffing glue.

Where are the posts that you claim to exist asking me for the link?

Another lie from you.
You just proved me right and you wrong with your own posts

You have no idea who has the fonts of widom?
LOL. PatFanKen, I suppose, but it is an aspect of his worthiness that he declines pissing contests. A fine little irony: those who decline such contests are those who would most likely prevail in them.

"Widom"? ... "Widom scaling (after Benjamin Widom) is a hypothesis in statistical mechanics regarding the free energy of a magnetic system near its critical point which leads to the critical exponents becoming no longer independent so that they can be parameterized in terms of two values. The hypothesis can be seen to arise as a natural consequence of the block-spin renormalization procedure, when the block size is chosen to be of the same size as the correlation length."

Oh my. Deep waters indeed.

MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back