PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Are all colts fans this delusional?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, fool. YOU are over HERE on a PAT's forum. Talk about being obsessed. I can live very well without going to a Colts forum and talk with the chumps there. You chumps, however, cannot seem to be able to survive unless you come HERE to wallow in your obsessive look-at-me-look-at-me-we-finally-won-please-talk-to-me-tell-me-i'm-great-pretty-please-talk-to-me-let-me-pretend-one-win-makes-me-a-dynasty-look-at-me-look-at-me pathetic begging for attention. If you can't stay away from us, at least have some dignity.

You may contuinue to say that artice is not delusional, that the reason the Colts did not spend any money was because they did not want to, but the fact is they have no money.

As far as never spending on FAs, they spend money when they have it, whisch is not frequently, buying guys like Simon, MacFarland, Vinatieri.

You may brag about a team being loaded with UDFAs, as the article does, and goody for you for rarely having a year where you buy FAs.

As you said, you almost never do. And you almost never make the SB. They only year you did was last year when you ... signed some FAs.

I know you are too obsessed with us to leave if I asked you to, but kindly don't call us obsessed with you. YOU are the one who can't stay away from us, not the other way around.

You need to back up and chill the frick out. It was a joke. I was here long before the Colts won and I came back afterward and have not had one derogatory post in the lot. I come here to exchange with fans of a rival team. What fun is a board full of homers and cheerleaders? So, before you go throwing stones, take a minute and know who you a talking to. You run the risk of sounding like a fool if you don't.

Last year they signed one FA, AV. Simon was the year before and they traded for McFarland.

BTW, there are far more Pats fans registered on the Colts site than over here/

I agree, replacing Rhodes will be key to our success next season. I love Addai and I think he CAN carry the load but, I'd still love to see someone picked up either in the draft or as an udfa after the draft. Remember, Rhodes himself was undrafted so, Polians done it before.

I think its more likely that they go with Mungro and Dorsey to back up Addai next year though, maybe even split carries. The 2-back approach worked EXTREMELY well last year.

We have a lot of picks now that we get a 3rd, 4th, and 5th round compensatory pick. I look for one of those to be used on a RB.

Hating the Colts is all good and well; in fact, I think it's in the bible. But the point is, the Colts fan is right. The Colts have their own way of going about things, and they're no slouches. They're aware of their issues and they're dealing with it exactly as the Pats do in cash-lean times (uh, I recall we too have had guys restructure, etc.) We might emphasize "middle class" and depth more than the Colts, depending on how you measure, but I recall seeing at least one run-down of the Colts roster (courtesy Miguel,) that showed their system levelling out to a great extent. And by the same token, we're forking over pretty big bucks to a few guys as well. We can't just believe our own press based on the relative positions this off-season.

Next year I do like our chances, given our acquisitions, the Colts' departures, and the Bolts' lack of continuity. But that doesn't mean the Colts' front office is the Redskins or Texans.

Dudes, they know what they're doing. That's why we're always looking at them -- and vice versa -- come playoff time.

I personally wouldn't have it any other way.

The farking iceholes.

PFnV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back