PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Aqua4Ever04 ... once and for all, put up or shut up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aqua4Ever04 said:
I've said several times I will bet you. I just didn't agree to your conditions. Why can't you do it my way? I will continue to go about myself that way I do and you better believe when the Fins beat the Pats and win the division I will be all over this place because of all the insults and ridiculous statements I've been fed. You guys think you're invisible and I will make sure you all know you're not.

Let's do it the right way.....enough fooling around, hopefully, you will know the difference between what is right and what is wrong. You can now make your own choice.

My check for $250 will be in the mail to Bread Of Life over the weekend. I feel good about that and fortunate to be in a position to help just a little bit.

You do whatever you want to......your choice will determine how I for one will treat you moving forward.

Thanks for playing Dolphin Fan - make sure you represent your team and community well now.

Miguel, please let us know if he comes through and of course confirm receipt from me.....

Aqua4Ever04 said:
Im a moron, but check this out.
Yer bluffin dude... lay up some cash to back up all your talk... money talks, fishsh!t walks. You dont make a living playing poker, i guarantee that... so, are you taking the bet, or running like every other fish fan?

Aqua4Ever04 said:
I like how you guys use one 18 year old kid for your comic relief. It's pathetic that all you have to look forward too is to rip on some kid on a message board.

hehe, it's fun. :D

Aqua....Are you really FinsFan1 from a few years ago???

fgssand said:
Let's do it the right way.....enough fooling around, hopefully, you will know the difference between what is right and what is wrong. You can now make your own choice.

My check for $250 will be in the mail to Bread Of Life over the weekend. I feel good about that and fortunate to be in a position to help just a little bit.

You do whatever you want to......your choice will determine how I for one will treat you moving forward.

Thanks for playing Dolphin Fan - make sure you represent your team and community well now.

Miguel, please let us know if he comes through and of course confirm receipt from me.....

I have no idea what you want me to do as far as this recpeit thing goes. I don't own checks. I own cash and a debit card. What exactlly do I have to do?

Aqua4Ever04 said:
I have no idea what you want me to do as far as this recpeit thing goes. I don't own checks. I own cash and a debit card. What exactlly do I have to do?

Send a money order, postal order or cash....$25...to the Bread of Life - as stated in the second offer of the bet.

My $250 will be sent.

The winner gets to brag and trash the other team all they want.

The charity gets to keep both checks.

It's not that difficult ot figure out.........

Re: ESPN.com Pats preview - Watson possibly most overrated in NFL

Aqua4Ever04 said:
sand;

Trust me, I would bet everything I have on the Fins this year. But I'm not going to make some dumb bet over the internet with some guy I don't even know. You're probably some 40 year old dude in his underwear sitting at his computer right now so I think I'll pass. If I knew you and saw you often, I would defintley take this bet.
LOL lame lame lame lame LAME!

Aqua4Ever04 said:
Or an 18 year kid who barely has any money. F*** you dude, don't call me a punk when you don't even know who I am.
What's the matter..? Truth hurt...?

Alright sand,

I just completed my internet transaction but it was to a charity of my choice.

Give Kids The World Village
210 South Bass Road
Kissimmee, FL 34746
407-396-1114
800-995-KIDS

This foundation helps give kids who are less privlaged than others have things that they can't normally have. It was a $50 transfer and now the bet is on my friend.

Last edited:
Aqua4Ever04 said:
Alright sand,

I just completed my internet transaction but it was to a charity of my choice.

Give Kids The World Village
210 South Bass Road
Kissimmee, FL 34746
407-396-1114
800-995-KIDS

This foundation helps give kids who are less privlaged than others have things that they can't normally have. It was a $50 transfer and now the bet is on my friend.

Shame on me for not trusting an 18 year old college kid deriving his income from online Poker - but, how do you plan on verifying this to the group?

My plan enabled the moderator to confirm monies received by the organization.

Usually, when a bet is made, the terms and conditions set forth by the party that asks you to put up or shut up is what is followed and agreed to. What you may have done is basically poorly thought out and not agreeable to me - unless you can offer proof as I am.

Please advise.....

Last edited:
Is this 18 year old dense or what????

This was the absolute funniest thread of the board. Apparently, aquaboy reverts to timid when challenged. He was backpedaling so fast its a wonder he didn't trip over his own two feet.:rofl:

Pattie said:
This was the absolute funniest thread of the board. Apparently, aquaboy reverts to timid when challenged. He was backpedaling so fast its a wonder he didn't trip over his own two feet.:rofl:

It's really fun - like taking candy from a baby, literally!!

Of all my posts, this will be my legacy - yikes :eek:

At least give me some feedback y'all for doing my part to discredit a lowly troll.

fgssand said:
It's really fun - like taking candy from a baby, literally!!

Of all my posts, this will be my legacy - yikes :eek:

At least give me some feedback y'all for doing my part to discredit a lowly troll.

You Da Man!

He duh boy!

Please though, no man-boy love here.

I have a conformation in my email which I don't want to issue out to you because of everyone on this site hates me. Probably not a good idea to give that out.

I will defintley take that bet. HAHA! That's a great one because you guys won't even be able to go to your own site at years end. DEAL! I'll also drop $50 with any one who wants too.
pay up you lying scum bag .

:eek: :rocker: :bricks: :p

Last edited:
Actually, if the entirety of this bet is to be followed, shouldn't Aqua be banned from this site? Check this:

DaBruinz: Here's an easy bet. If the Pats beat the Dolphins for the Division Championship, you agree to have your account permanently banned. If the Dolphins beat the Pats for the Division Championship, I agree to have my account permanently banned. So, PUT UP OR STFU.

Aqua: I will defintley take that bet. HAHA! That's a great one because you guys won't even be able to go to your own site at years end. DEAL! I'll also drop $50 with any one who wants too.

But who am I ?!?!

Last edited:
Actually, if the entirety of this bet is to be followed, shouldn't Aqua be banned from this site? Check this:

DaBruinz: Here's an easy bet. If the Pats beat the Dolphins for the Division Championship, you agree to have your account permanently banned. If the Dolphins beat the Pats for the Division Championship, I agree to have my account permanently banned. So, PUT UP OR STFU.

Aqua: I will defintley take that bet. HAHA! That's a great one because you guys won't even be able to go to your own site at years end. DEAL! I'll also drop $50 with any one who wants too.

But who am I ?!?!

Just another example of aqua lying.

On line Poker for money was Baned in the US last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes