Aqua4Ever04 ... once and for all, put up or shut up

Status
Not open for further replies.
STFU

Cecil Collins

Lawrence Phillips

Jimmuh Manson

zero cred

BTW...when BB took over the Pats, he TORTURED JJ...tortured him into retirement...now you have one of BB's best friends as your head coach...you should be thanking us...not screwing around playing the old Dolphin two step...this is a BB league...look around...even Parcells comes to the sweatshirt guru now...be thankful you have Saban and STFU...maybe you'll win something...idiot

Aqua4Ever04 said:
T-Shirt,

Really, I seriously would. I am an 18 year old college student who makes all of his money playing online poker. I really can't afford to give half of my bank roll to chairty and winning doesn't do anything for me either. I'll have to pass on the best but if you can think of anything that doesn't include direct contact, I'll be more than happy.

"Can't afford"? Afford what? If you are so positive about the power of your Dolphins, there will be nothing to afford. This seems to be a put your money where your mouth is situation, and you can't do it.

You've been called out for all to see, and honestly, it's pretty funny.

I'm surprised that no one has pointed out the contradiction yet.

Poker is a winner's game is it not?

And yet winning does nothing for him?

He must suck at poker...

Flying Fungi said:
I'm surprised that no one has pointed out the contradiction yet.

Poker is a winner's game is it not?

And yet winning does nothing for him?

He must suck at poker...

Not really.

A good poker player knows when he has a strong hand. Obviously, by his actions, Aqua doesn't believe he's got a very good hand at the moment.

A good poker player also knows when to bluff. Unfortunately fgssand and T-Shirt have decided to call his bet and even raise it.

What we have learned from this thread is Aqua knows his hand is weak and he isn't willing to bet more because that may put him practically "all in".

I guess that solves the who is better "debate" for now.

Look...obviously you guys are still young and naive

here's the rule

a Smith and Wesson beats four aces...every time

Re:

SoCal Bong said:
Great idea but I think this Awkward Forever character is all talk and ain't willing to walk the walk.

If he is willing to put up, the $ can be held by a neutral, trustworthy 3rd party custodian. There's another term for this which escapes me at the moment.

:rofl: Awkward Forever, Love It!!! He's been on my "Ignore list" for months now. Someone needs to grab the leash and show him the way to the INTER LEAGUE FORUM!

a thing i never understood is why the 'foreign' fans are coming here

why they do not stay at 'home' ?

just curious...

Aqua, just stop. You're making a fool out of yourself. There's no need to broadcast your immaturity to the entire forum.

italianpatthepatriot said:
a thing i never understood is why the 'foreign' fans are coming here

why they do not stay at 'home' ?

just curious...
I don't get it, either. Some people just like conflict, I guess.

Well you can count me in.

But I want that little **** to pay big time. So he has to match my bet and all others. Won't your mommy an daddy give you the money if you cry enough, little boy?

There is another way of making money- it's called a job. I worked when I was in college even witht the GI bill.

You picked the wrong board to be dissing on Rodney.

So come on little fish ***** - it's up to $750 now. Show that you aren't the girlyman that most Fish fans are- MAN UP! OR, leave this board.

You life here has just become hell anyway.

We've all got the answer to our questions : He's 18. And doesn't have a real job. So now the most relevant question to all of us is this:

WHY ARE WE STILL 'DEBATING' ANYTHING WITH HIM?

Case closed.

Why do other team's fans come here, what else are they going to do? Hang out at the Dolphin boards and yack about how great their team is until the season starts and they are 1-4?

Over at the Bills board they are already debating whether they should draft Brady Quinn with the first draft pick....

Obviously Aqua4Ever04 has been shown for what he is, an immature college student who is probably going to be in bigtime debt with his online poker losses.

Ok Aqua, now you legitimately have no excuse

I am a college student just like yourself. I need to save my dough for loans, law school next year, and all the other fun stuff we college kids like to do. I certainly can't put up 250 or anything like that, but right now I am putting up $25 saying that the Pats will win more games than the Fins. Surely you can match that. Of course this is going to the afforementioned charity, so I can feel better about giving up money for 2 cheap 30 packs.

$25 man, come on, it's for charity anyways.

Aqua4Ever04 said:
T-Shirt,

Really, I seriously would. I am an 18 year old college student who makes all of his money playing online poker. I really can't afford to give half of my bank roll to chairty and winning doesn't do anything for me either. I'll have to pass on the best but if you can think of anything that doesn't include direct contact, I'll be more than happy.

This kid just has no credibility and is not worth the reaction he's getting on this forum. Ian needs to enact a policy barring anyone under 21.

Tunescribe said:
This kid just has no credibility and is not worth the reaction he's getting on this forum. Ian needs to enact a policy barring anyone under 21.

Add over 65 and I'm all for it!

Re: ESPN.com Pats preview - Watson possibly most overrated in NFL

Aqua4Ever04 said:
sand;

Trust me, I would bet everything I have on the Fins this year. But I'm not going to make some dumb bet over the internet with some guy I don't even know. You're probably some 40 year old dude in his underwear sitting at his computer right now so I think I'll pass. If I knew you and saw you often, I would defintley take this bet.

LMAO you were called out and folded like an umbrella in a hurricane. :p

Tunescribe said:
Ian needs to enact a policy barring anyone under 21.
I don't see why. Not like it would enforceable, anyways.

Tunescribe said:
Ian needs to enact a policy barring anyone under 21.

And how, pray tell, is he going to make that work? :confused:

Besides, it's only the incendiary/annoying/semi-to-non-literate teenagers that need to be banned. :)

PatsWickedPissah said:
Add over 65 and I'm all for it!

Interesting idea. With NEM gone, post volume would decline by 50 percent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents