PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Anyone Having Any Luck With The Ticket Exchange?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pats4life12

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
I have been looking for tickets to the game Sunday all week and have found nothing. I haven't even seen anything. It may just be another game of breaking the bank and buying marked up tickets on StubHub. I was just wondering if anyone else has gotten lucky and scored a ticket?

I have been looking for tickets to the game Sunday all week and have found nothing. I haven't even seen anything. It may just be another game of breaking the bank and buying marked up tickets on StubHub. I was just wondering if anyone else has gotten lucky and scored a ticket?

I've never been able to get a ticket. I've tried multiple times.

I've never been able to get a ticket. I've tried multiple times.
Agreed I tried and am still trying not expecting to get them. But worth a shot I have gotten lucky a couple of times this season.

In the past, I have used EBAY. I contacted the member before ending the auction, and I made sure they were local.

seen a pair and couldn't click on them. All I do is complain about the exchange in this forum so I'll keep my trap shut and just wish you the best of luck. I'll be looking for 4 and we'll see if i get lucky

Keep looking. There are a number of tix set aside for the opposing team and the other 30 (per NFL policy. Once unclaimed they will hit the market. Don't give up.

I have also been looking all week and have not seen any. I will keep checking and hope to get lucky. I am looking for 2 extra ones for friends.

Keep looking. There are a number of tix set aside for the opposing team and the other 30 (per NFL policy. Once unclaimed they will hit the market. Don't give up.
I'm with you, I like the positivity!

I've done quite well with the exchange in recent years. I've never not bought tickets to games I've wanted. However this year has been a near total bust. I did buy 4 excellent tickets to the Ravens and the Jets games, but those were odd games (ie. Monday Night Football and Christmas Eve) when people likely had other plans. When it came to premier games like the Bengals I saw nothing. Divisional Game, I saw nothing. AFC Championship - I've seen nothing and the server is exceptionally slow. In previous years I've never not been able to find tickets...this year has been a first. I gave up on the exchange on Monday and started working the Craigslist angle. I broke my own rule of never paying over face, but it was a minimal upcharge and frankly I think the exchange is broken this year. I'm still watching it now...but it's painfully slow and at least I know I'm still going. This may be the first Championship game since 2012 that I've not been able to buy tickets too on the exchange. Best of luck to those wanting to use it....

FYI I bought 2 seats row 3, sec. 102 off the exchange at 10am the day of the AFC CG in 2015. There is always hope..

I am still trying. But no luck yet. Taking forever just to get past the initial log on. I have never seen it like it has been this year. In the past i was always able to get tickets to just about any games including the playoffs.

Something is seriously wrong with the Ticket Exchange website this year. I can't afford Stub Hub or Craig's List prices so this is looking like it will be the first playoff game I'll miss in 8 years.

As always, the best time for the exchange is the night before the game. you need to be persistent and quick, and you will get tickets 90% of the time, if you're willing to devote a few hours to sitting and checking constantly.

More and More tickets get released the closer you get to the game.

Something is seriously wrong with the Ticket Exchange website this year. I can't afford Stub Hub or Craig's List prices so this is looking like it will be the first playoff game I'll miss in 8 years.

If you can afford to goto every playoff game for 8 years you can afford stub hub.

Ticketexchange sucks. I looked at it and it said only season ticket holders can buy from it? What is that crap.

If you can afford to goto every playoff game for 8 years you can afford stub hub.

Ticketexchange sucks. I looked at it and it said only season ticket holders can buy from it? What is that crap.

STHs and waiting list members. And the tickets are guaranteed genuine and are only 10% over face.

That stinks I feel for you. I ended up getting incredibly lucky and was given a ticket. But I will continue to troll the ticket exchange in the hope of scoring an extra.

Have you checked Stub Hub for this game? The prices people are asking are crazy. One ticket in the 300 section is almost as much as 2 tickets to *both* playoff games would cost if I could get them from the Ticket Exchange.

I don't have an extra $1,000 sitting around for 2 seats in the 300s.

I'm not sure where all the seats go. There have been empty ones in our section the past 5 seasons. Upper deck 300 level. I guess Kraftys buddies either make a mint or eat them. I've always hated the way these ticket agents have been given Carte Blanche to do whatever they want while us ticket holders can't make a dime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back