PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Anyone else thinking Pats/Giants 3?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It'd be fun to finally walk the walk and talk the talk against them.

malcolm butler would shut down odell beckham again.

I want the Giants. I want to see BB, Brady et al give them a friggin giant pounding, a 45 to 9 type embarrassment pounding. But then again I don't really care who it is - bring on every "top" team. Bring on whoever is supposedly scary.
First draft pick stolen, Brady 4 games stolen -- I want this to be the year that the supposed very best iss put in our way (KC, Dallas, Seattle, Raiders whoever) and we ***** slapped down each and every one of them.
But that's just me.....:)

Been thinking this for a while. Not a good feeling to have.

Let's just see how it plays out before I get worked up about the possibility

I want to see kraft vs jerruh jones

Please god no...

I sure wish these threads were framed like "Who do you think wins the NFC?"

as opposed to "Who do you think the Patriots will play in the Super Bowl?"

I'd rather not. It's pretty established in the NFL right now that Eli is a damn lucky SNB, don't give to the history a chance to change that.

Hell no! I'd rather not relive the curse of lucky Eli in the 4th quarter.

If we make it to the Superbowl, most likely we will face the Cowboys. And I'm ok with that.

The thing I like about our defense is that Chris Long, Sheard and Trey Flowers can generate pass rush. We gave Eli way too much time back there in the 2 Super Bowls.

I would love to see the look on John mara's face if we beat them.

The thing I like about our defense is that Chris Long, Sheard and Trey Flowers can generate pass rush. We gave Eli way too much time back there in the 2 Super Bowls.

on the flip side, their pass rush was a killer - mainly Justin Tuck. They are missing JPP.

Wanted revenge game after 07 and it didn't work out too well. No thanks.

Eli sucks ass except when he plays the Patriots in big games. Could probably suffer a triple concussion, broken leg and hand, sling one off the uprights and it would fall on someone's lap for a td.

This is the stuff nightmares are made of
Potato Manning will get lucky again, and use his extra chromosomes to beat us a third time.

Pray he doesn't show up again

green bay is basically out.
Why do you say that? They're not only 8-6, but they still have a chance to win the division with a win over DET next Sunday. Am I wrong about that?

I'm just not agreeing with the notion that "they're basically out" with 2 games remaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes