PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Anyone else thinking Pats/Giants 3?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NE_Zealot

Keep your stick on the ice!
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
I know looking past games is frowned on by fans but I'm getting a feeling now there are good odds it will happen. I think the Raiders are the only team in the AFC that can challenge the Pats.

Both teams are starting to peak and I think the Cowboys falter down the stretch. There's the GMen, the Boys then everyone else in the NFC. Yes the hawks beat NE but have looked suspect since.

Not sure how I feel about a third shot at our SB kryptonite. It would be amazing to beat them once for the Lombardi but at the same time I don't want to see them again.

I have been a bit, and don't like it. But I don't want to get ahead of myself. If we are lucky enough as fans to have our team get there again, I don't want the Giants there, not because we would lose (though we might) but because the 2 week hype would be about the other losses more than Brady being in his 7th. I don't want that.

Atlanta can put up points but they have no pedigree of playoff success other than getting to the NFCC once with Ryan.

Atlanta can put up points but they have no pedigree of playoff success other than getting to the NFCC once with Ryan.

Matt Ryan sucks. I would love to see a dallas or seattle rematch in the superbowl.

oh, i hear that.....they've laid a couple of eggs this year, but they have decent wins, and have played a couple tough teams (with good D's) right down to the wire.....they will be a handful in the NFC......I think Dallas has peaked, and Seattle just doesn't scare anyone anymore.....

Time to exorcise the demons of 42 and 46...

3543562.gif

Bring it on. :)

Bring them on. Would be one of the better matchups for our team.

GB, Dallas, Seattle. Three teams with excellent chances of eliminating NYG if they face off. For the simple fact that there are legitimate threats to the Giants - I'm voting "they won't make it" to the big game.

I'll pass. Give me Dallas or Atlanta! A rematch with Seattle or Green Bay would also be great matchups if we're fortunate to get to the big game!

Not sure we could run the ball on the giants which could pose a peoblem, all around their defense is pretty good. They cant run the ball though whcih would signifcantly help us. I think its the Giants, Dallas, Seattle in the NFC. The Giants are winning ugly like they always do whem they win championships

Atlanta, and it pains me to say it, and maybe I'm just paranoid...

But Green Bay.

Coughlin is gone, wouldn't be the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes