PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Anyone else thinking Pats/Giants 3?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Atlanta, and it pains me to say it, and maybe I'm just paranoid...

But Green Bay.

If we somehow make it to the big game. These are the opponent i want from the nfc.

Atlanta
Dallas
seattle

One of those 3

The Giants worry me. Not so much for their ability as I am really suspicious of the NFL*'s integrity in big games involving the Giants.

We have seen evidence of it recently, and it makes me suspicious of our previous SB losses to them.

Recovered fumbles ruled not recovered, extremely rare intentional grounding calls resulting in safeties, slow whistles keeping plays alive........

Time to exorcise the demons of 42 and 46...

3543562.gif

Bring it on. :)

I wanna kick that teams ass.

But facing the Giants in the SB gives me the willies

I like the thought... but lots of football left.

I still feel like dallas's the best team in the nfc even though the giants have beaten them twice.

Let's just say I take a look at where they are whenever I see the standings/playoff seeding.

I'd personally love a chance to win one against the only major blemishes on this current dynasty.

I wanna kick that teams ass.

But facing the Giants in the SB gives me the willies
The two week hype gets ruined if it's them. Last time it was DeflateGate ruining it, if it's the Giants its the never ending discussion of the two losses. If we are lucky enough as a fan base to get there again I want it to be two weeks of Brady and Patriot worship. (A Seattle rematch would be much better for that)

Oh crap, boy do you know how to ruin a nice day. :mad::confused::cool:

I know looking past games is frowned on by fans but I'm getting a feeling now there are good odds it will happen. I think the Raiders are the only team in the AFC that can challenge the Pats.

Both teams are starting to peak and I think the Cowboys falter down the stretch. There's the GMen, the Boys then everyone else in the NFC. Yes the hawks beat NE but have looked suspect since.

Not sure how I feel about a third shot at our SB kryptonite. It would be amazing to beat them once for the Lombardi but at the same time I don't want to see them again.
I'm on to the Jets...

No. The Giants are a mediocre team, at best. Of course, the NFC, as usual, blows so who knows? If the Patriots and their fans are "ascaired" of that f###### team, the tent might as well be folded up right now. We're all fortunate that the original Patriots who faced King George's gang weren't populated by the weenies around here who shiver and **** their pants everytime it's suggested that we may face the Giants. Disgraceful and embarrassing...

I want em. It'd be the ultimate stamp on a legendary 5th SB win. Beating the Giants, getting a fifth SB win, AND Gotohell giving Brady the Lombardi trophy? Please if there's a God I will take an everlasting inferno for that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes