PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Anyone else notice a post count discrepancy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Post count = another useless stat.
There is a theory about males with large post counts trying to overcompensate for .........,But I will leave that for another forum.

There is a theory about males with large post counts trying to overcompensate for .........,But I will leave that for another forum.
Have you ever noticed that it's always people with small ones who say things like that? :D

:eek: a quadruple post! Isn't that supposed to be bad luck for 7 years?

Ah, now I undertsand the word usage of this previous post for why McSully was upset:

Originally Posted by mcsully
"When you have 1200 posts and half are wacked.. YUP.."

:D

:eek:

Sucks for my wife, I guess ;)

If you do that enough times, you'll restore your post count...um, err,... :D

You do know you don't get credit for posting multiple times in a row in the same thread, don't you? :D

You do know you don't get credit for posting multiple times in a row in the same thread, don't you? :D
No, I didn't actually. But if we keep answering each other we will get credit? :D

That was never the intention of Ian. It was just an unforeseen result of what he wanted to do.

Let's just accept it and move on. I'd gladly give you 1,000 from my post count if I could.

You can. I used to be an administrator on the vBulletin board a couple of years ago. I'm sure there have been some updates, but back then I reset my post count to -876,543,210.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes