PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Anyone else notice a post count discrepancy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was not possible for those of us who've been here a while. It was on the main football forum for years while being temporarily banned half a dozen times, so any thread I posted on where it also spewed forth was deleted and posts sent to oblivion. Mostly threads on how terrible the OC du jure was although there were several other favorite rants, Hobbs sucks, etc.

Good riddance.

I think that should either be "de jure" or "du jour" though both work in the context you used.

Just out of curiosity, why are post counts kept?

Just a thought: does this mean Box_O_Rocks will be posting more? This board is missing something without him I feel.

So we can tell who are the most committed/loony posters on the forum.

It's a way of measuring activity on the board. All message boards do that.

I'm not a big fan of post counts showing but that is just the way it is.

ouch.. losing posts hurts :)

Wait.. I've never posted in that forum and i've lost about 600..

Ian is trying to find a way to restore them, but right now it doesn't look as if he can.

I lost over 1,000.

Last edited:
When NEM was banned before I don't think all his threads were deleted so you must have have posts in his threads on this forum. Now they've been deleted.

When NEM was banned before I don't think all his threads were deleted so you must have have posts in his threads on this forum. Now they've been deleted.

So one idiot ruins it for a majority of people.. Smart decision there..

I'm sorry. WHAT is ruined for you? Ya need the post numbers?

I think you are now the top poster. Probably by a wide margin.

I'm ashamed to say I don't even know where the list is. I've never wanted to view it.:singing:

That was never the intention of Ian. It was just an unforeseen result of what he wanted to do.

Let's just accept it and move on. I'd gladly give you 1,000 from my post count if I could.

I think you are now the top poster. Probably by a wide margin.
I have the most post - that's as close as I come to being the top poster - speaking of top posters, where's patsfanken ? I miss his books.

I'm ashamed to say I don't even know where the list is. I've never wanted to view it.
Go to "Members List" to the right of User CP then click on "posts" which sorts all members by number of posts.

I have the most post - that's as close as I come to being the top poster - speaking of top posters, where's patsfanken ? I miss his books.

Go to "Members List" to the right of User CP then click on "posts" which sorts all members by number of posts.

You are right about Ken. I hope he is OK. Also psycopat who use to be flutietophelan or something like that. Maybe they are just taking an off season break.

I'll take a look at the other thing just for ha ha's.

Hell yeah. Where is PFK? The last I saw him was the day of the Super Bowl.

I'm with Ian ... better for him personally that "he who does not exist" has been completely exterminated ... if you knew the story you would agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes