PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Anyone else feel like it's Jakobi's final season here?

So you like Meyers better than Chark?
That’s your right as a Pom Pom shaking Patsfan.

I don’t agree and that’s my right and if you looked at the responses, I am not alone.

Not every member of Patsfans shakes the Pom poms like you & the Bruins fans

If you don’t like my posts, put me on ignore….

I don’t put anyone on ignore, because not everyone agrees on sports.
I used Chark to show an example of current contracts .. and since Meyers is here playing the z, Chark isn't a viable replacement because he primarily plays the x

So what else you got besides a cup of nothing?

I used Chark to show an example of current contracts .. and since Meyers is here playing the z, Chark isn't a viable replacement
I used Chark to show an example of current contracts .. and since Meyers is here playing the z, Chark isn't a viable replacement because he primarily plays the x

So what else you got besides a cup of nothing?

I have real good Patriots season tickets
I have had them for 34 seasons

What about you?
Or are you on the Bandwagon Fan waiting list?

Meyers is a JAG
Jags are a dime a dozen.

I went to war with the bruins bozos on this board years ago for calling Hooman a JAG.

Wish I could find that thread in the archives

The only thing good about Hooman is what we got in return in trading him away. Unfortunately we did not resign Hicks.
I know you are just a troll using the same disproven stats again and again and again and again and again but I will try to cure your TD fixation one more time. Last season Hunter Henry had 9 scores, pretty good year. I went and looked and on 7 of those 9 drives Jacobi Meyers converted a 3rd and 5+. Some of them he even had 2 such conversions! Does he get any credit for Henry’s year? Because without Meyers doing his job, converting 3rd downs so Idgaf about YAC or average yards per catch or even how many TDs he scored, then Henry looks like as big a bust as Jonnu.

I have real good Patriots season tickets
I have had them for 34 seasons

What about you?
Or are you on the Bandwagon Fan waiting list?
started in section 12 row 6, foxboro the day after they signed the tuna... sat next to the guy who caught Bradys first td pass when it got flipped into the stands... saw the snow bowl, am in the pictures of the crowd when vinatieri made the kick... got rid of them after the '08 season... never missed a game... been to three super bowls as well, one from the sth lottery...

so spare me the sth super fan story... if you feel the need to "establish" your bona fides, you've already lost

just another cup of nothing...

I know you are just a troll using the same disproven stats again and again and again and again and again but I will try to cure your TD fixation one more time. Last season Hunter Henry had 9 scores, pretty good year. I went and looked and on 7 of those 9 drives Jacobi Meyers converted a 3rd and 5+. Some of them he even had 2 such conversions! Does he get any credit for Henry’s year? Because without Meyers doing his job, converting 3rd downs so Idgaf about YAC or average yards per catch or even how many TDs he scored, then Henry looks like as big a bust as Jonnu.

You want to credit Meyers for Henry’s touchdowns?

Wow…..
Talk about desperate….. lol

Growing up did you want credit when your friends got lucky?

Last edited:
started in section 12 row 6, foxboro the day after they signed the tuna... sat next to the guy who caught Bradys first td pass when it got flipped into the stands... saw the snow bowl, am in the pictures of the crowd when vinatieri made the kick... got rid of them after the '08 season... never missed a game... been to three super bowls as well, one from the sth lottery...

so spare me the sth super fan story... if you feel the need to "establish" your bona fides, you've already lost

just another cup of nothing...

All the bandwagon fans started after Tuna
You fit that mold perfectly

Well I have had tickets longer than you.
So…..You lose again

Well I have had tickets longer than you.
You lose again
lose?

Lose what? the fact you felt the need to bring up the sth thing clearly says otherwise.

Hard to "lose" against you when you say nothing, offer nothing but a 2nd grade level set of opinions... when you dont understand what was being said, whay it was being said, have no idea because of a lack of reading comprehension, demonstrating an ever present lack of fundamental football knowledge that shines thru in all your posts...

Might as well change your user name to CupofNothing1962, because that is exactly what you bring to the table

lose?

Lose what? the fact you felt the need to bring up the sth thing clearly says otherwise.

Hard to "lose" against you when you say nothing, offer nothing but a 2nd grade level set of opinions... when you dont understand what was being said, whay it was being said, have no idea because of a lack of reading comprehension, demonstrating an ever present lack of fundamental football knowledge that shines thru in all your posts...

Might as well change your user name to CupofNothing1962, because that is exactly what you bring to the table

Did I strike a nerve….?

You obviously did want credit when your friends got lucky.

You want to credit Meyers for Henry’s touchdowns?

Wow…..
Talk about desperate….. lol

Growing up did you want credit when your friends got lucky
yup complete troll and not a very good one. Yes in my book Meyers gets some of the credit for Henry’s TDs because if he didn’t convert those 3rd downs, you know I.e. doing HIS job then Henry doesn’t score I.e. his job. Enjoy the last word, I’m done.

Edit: oh yeah and about the friends getting lucky thing, depends did I sit around and have nothing to do with it? Or did I find the girl, make sure they met, gave my buddy all the important info to make her swoon? Cuz Meyers is the best wingman Henry ever could have asked for.

yup complete troll and not a very good one. Yes in my book Meyers gets some of the credit for Henry’s TDs because if he didn’t convert those 3rd downs, you know I.e. doing HIS job then Henry doesn’t score I.e. his job. Enjoy the last word, I’m done.

Why do you people get so offended when someone don’t agree with you?

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion

Meyers has a limited resume as a guy with 2 touchdowns in 3 seasons, but if you want to credit him for Henry’s touchdowns, that’s on you.

What does It say about our current group of wide receivers, that bb went out and signed humpreys?

Maybe not everybody is 100 percent healthy?
Maybe not everybody impressed bb?
Maybe bb thinks more competition is needed for that group?
Etc.

Did I strike a nerve….?

You obviously did want credit when your friends got lucky.

strike a nerve? lol dude, you are trying to play this off like you are winning some grand argument... instead all youve done is offer up trite sayings... just a jag... easy to replace... dime a dozen... you've said nothing of substance... offer no alternatives... you didn't even realize why i brought up DJ Chark in the first place...

tom arnold says hello
ITXWqeh.jpg

What does It say about our current group of wide receivers, that bb went out and signed humpreys?

Etc.

never heard of him...
and competition is always good

Etc.
I don't think anything of it. Every team has bizarre pointless signings.

Gonna miss all those TD's....

He was Mac's most targeted wr..with multiple critical first down conversions. Makes contested catches routinely.

The lack of TDs hurt yes...but it's not enough to say he doesn't have a spot here at the right price.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back