PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Anybody get their season tickets yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The team periodically meets with Foxboro resident STHs to get feed back from us and to smooze us up for town voting. And they have told us there is no plans to get rid of hard season tickets. Who knows what the future holds but they don't have plans now.

I just use my old lanyard. I hate the idea of using my phone as a ticket. I generally never even look at my phone when going to a game. Imagine having to pull out your phone when it is 12 degrees out, taking off your mittens, searching the app, hoping it works, and then having to pull up three other tickets for your friends. That seems a bit insane to me and I expect it would make the already long lines worse.

I just use my old lanyard. I hate the idea of using my phone as a ticket. I generally never even look at my phone when going to a game. Imagine having to pull out your phone when it is 12 degrees out, taking off your mittens, searching the app, hoping it works, and then having to pull up three other tickets for your friends. That seems a bit insane to me and I expect it would make the already long lines worse.

Most teams use phones for entry. Quite a few concert venues do too. You used to have the option of printing at home or using your phone. Now you have to use your phone in these cases. Donks have done this for several years now. It is frustrating since you really need to make sure your phone is charged up. If you are tailgating or pre-gaming then your phone might be almost out of juice by the time you make it to the head of the line.

Last edited:
The team periodically meets with Foxboro resident STHs to get feed back from us and to smooze us up for town voting. And they have told us there is no plans to get rid of hard season tickets. Who knows what the future holds but they don't have plans now.

Curious - how does that happen? Is there like a resident STH town hall, or is it a call or email or something? I think that's pretty cool.

Curious - how does that happen? Is there like a resident STH town hall, or is it a call or email or something? I think that's pretty cool.
They send out emails and we confirm. They like to hold it in different areas of the stadium to show off. We've been in the putnum clubs and optum clubs. Most recently was in the draft king pavilion.
Sometimes they let us on the field or even have some give aways. Free training camp shirts and hats. And they gave my Father pre game field passes once because he was the longest STH in attendance that night.
They usually have a panel to talk a little football PFW boys or Reiss or something. Then they bring some of their opps teams in to talk about the goings on in the stadium and around town. They need feed back from us and keep us informed on infrastructure and various things that are applicable to residents. But I really think they just smooze us up because we're their allies in the town votes or at least less adversarial. Not to mention just good customer service to a loyal and close consumer group of theirs.

Free meal and drinks too.

It is definitely pretty cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing