PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Anybody get their season tickets yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brady_to_Moss

28-3....
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Saw the general email last Friday but still waiting for the email to come that mine have shipped. WAs hoping I would get them before I leave for vacation tomorrow but oh well. Anything special in this years box?

Last edited:
I got the email today saying they were shipped. USPS.com says I'll get them Saturday.

Got them in Mass. Yesterday.

Got them yesterday. I live in Ma.

They gave us those nice boxes again with the 6X-STH flag. Just like the 5X flag two years ago

They gave us those nice boxes again with the 6X-STH flag. Just like the 5X flag two years ago

My first time as a STH and it's like waiting for Christmas and I won't get to see them until I get back on the 6th.

Did they email you a TN when shipped?

My first time as a STH and it's like waiting for Christmas and I won't get to see them until I get back on the 6th.

Did they email you a TN when shipped?
I did get a email that they were shipped from the Pats. I did not check the delivery updates though.
Welcome as a STH. The flag is very large and well made. Nice gift.
Good thing is you will have something to look forward to after a nice vacation.
Just make sure the Allstate Mayhem Guy is not lurking to steal your tickets while your gone. Only joking. Enjoy

Got mine today. Even the box they came in is a collectable. I like how they put the flag in a pull out drawer.

Looks like the new guys get theirs last!

Got mine today. Even the box they came in is a collectable. I like how they put the flag in a pull out drawer.
That was different. I was taking everything out of the main section getting anxiety while not noticing a special gift, when I noticed the drawer. Pretty cool. Yes the box is very nice.

That’s the least of your worries. Rookie STH’s have to buy the first beer in the stadium for all the rest of us veterans. Bring your banker you may need a loan :eek:

When I got mine the first year, they weren't like the ones everyone else got. Mine came in two booklets but they were the size of the skinny Ticketmaster size tickets. It wasn't until the second year that I got the full sized ones. I think maybe mine were a last minute deal where someone's financing didnt come through or something and I was added as a season ticket holder last minute

I am super stoked about the 6X flag. I was complaining to some Bronco fan friends the other day that I wouldn't be able to use my 5x flag anymore....

Some pictures would be nice for the rest of us...;)

Some pictures would be nice for the rest of us...;)
And you can send a picture of the whole ticket!! Because... you know.... oh, nevermind….

I haven’t gotten mine yet, but I live in Florida and am not a season ticket holder.

Got them in NH on Saturday. Flag is cool. Can't wait for the season to start!

Got mine last week. It's nice to still get hard tickets but since they stopped gifting lanyards with them it appears cell phone entry will become exclusive at some point.

Got mine last week. It's nice to still get hard tickets but since they stopped gifting lanyards with them it appears cell phone entry will become exclusive at some point.
The team periodically meets with Foxboro resident STHs to get feed back from us and to smooze us up for town voting. And they have told us there is no plans to get rid of hard season tickets. Who knows what the future holds but they don't have plans now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes