PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

"Anybody but the Patriots" mentality

Status
Not open for further replies.

InRodWeRust

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
It's the offseason and it's slow so I thought I'd share my story.

So I was at the Atlanta airport a few months ago and I saw this guy with this jacket and I had to get a picture of it.

03Go16Q.jpg

How mentally distraught do you have to be to dedicate an article of clothing to hating something :D I live out in Ohio and I saw a bumper sticker that also said "Anybody but the Patriots" with a "Go Colts!" logo on it. I google "Anybody but the Patriots" and there are tons of pictures and merchandise and a couple of youtube videos.

Go ahead and google, "Anybody but the <insert any other NFL team here>" Do any other teams have this kind of jealously? . . . . Nope.

Feels good to be a Pats fan :D

Ehn. Of all the anti-Pats stands to take, "Anyone but NE" is the most logical and reasonable one. Can't really blame any non-NE football fan for holding it.

I think it’s kind of funny...definitely beats the tin foil hat crowd that got their Reynolds Wrap shipped directly from the NYJFL headquarters.

If it wasn’t the Pats and some other team, we would hate them too. It’s very understandable. Every team in the league has gotten their asses kicked by Belichick and Brady at some time.

I'm sick of Golden State and I barely watch the NBA. And they're like, only on phase 1 of the trademark 17+ year domination plan.

So I can only imagine a diehard NFL fan who isn't also a Pat's fan must be miserable.

Ehn. Of all the anti-Pats stands to take, "Anyone but NE" is the most logical and reasonable one. Can't really blame any non-NE football fan for holding it.

We lived this in NE vs the NYY. More prior to 2004, but there is still some of it in my bones.

Hard to believe prior to 2001 the Pats weren't much above the Browns.

Nahhh. Looks more like Rod Stewart.
And that girl over his left shoulder looks like she is jammin’! What’s her 40? Did you happen to know if she displayed cat like quickness? CAN she get to the QB? Damn, that is one incredible picture. So much going on.

If it wasn’t the Pats and some other team, we would hate them too. It’s very understandable. Every team in the league has gotten their asses kicked by Belichick and Brady at some time.

I can still remember feeling "anyone but the Cowboys," and that lasted all of 4 years. I doubt I would warm up to them if that had gone on for 17 years.

I can tell some of you aren't from Massachusetts because you haven't seen people wearing that corny ass "I support 2 teams: the RED SOX and WHOEVER IS PLAYING THE YANKEES" shirt.

It's the offseason and it's slow so I thought I'd share my story.

So I was at the Atlanta airport a few months ago and I saw this guy with this jacket and I had to get a picture of it.

03Go16Q.jpg

How mentally distraught do you have to be to dedicate an article of clothing to hating something :D I live out in Ohio and I saw a bumper sticker that also said "Anybody but the Patriots" with a "Go Colts!" logo on it. I google "Anybody but the Patriots" and there are tons of pictures and merchandise and a couple of youtube videos.

Go ahead and google, "Anybody but the <insert any other NFL team here>" Do any other teams have this kind of jealously? . . . . Nope.

Feels good to be a Pats fan :D

OK obviously, the major problem with this thing is that it has our beloved real logo on it, which even opponents like...

The stupid flying elvis is plastered everywhere on the planet, but didn't make it on to this jacket?

This is what is wrong with America

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back