PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

"Anybody but the Patriots" mentality

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm...If you say you were being sarcastic, then you were being sarcastic. I rescind my salty response in its entirety. I would respectfully dispute the clarity of your sarcasm, however. It was anything but obvious to me, and I'm not exactly thick. ;)
You are a funny guy :)

My solution: wear whatever hat you want during training camp BUT when the season starts, wear the hat of our beloved New England Patriots... :rolleyes:

My solution: wear whatever hat you want during training camp BUT when the season starts, wear the hat of our beloved New England Patriots...:rolleyes:

I see that you're being sarcastic, again. o_O

No offense...but you kinda suck at it. ;)

True, and that feeds into why the media and everyone go coocoo for coco puffs whenever they can attack the patriots.

They use the Pats and Brady's publicity to drive up ratings (ie; money). It's also why you see a lot of no names in the media world, or former players trying to make it in media go after the Pats and say ridiculous stuff to get their name out there

It's also why a story like deflategate gets so blown out of proportion and takes on a life of its own.. Because it's profitable for them to keep exacerbating the story and turning it into some manufactured scandal
I don't think it was media hysteria that drove Goodell to spend a $zillion in legal and court fees to frame Tom Brady. The media follows his lead. But, it's true, if the league acted responsibly (and dismissed the charges as the nothing they were), then the media would accuse them of favoring the Patriots (which they STILL do in claiming the insane 2007 punishments we're "not enough".

It's the offseason and it's slow so I thought I'd share my story.

So I was at the Atlanta airport a few months ago and I saw this guy with this jacket and I had to get a picture of it.

03Go16Q.jpg

How mentally distraught do you have to be to dedicate an article of clothing to hating something :D I live out in Ohio and I saw a bumper sticker that also said "Anybody but the Patriots" with a "Go Colts!" logo on it. I google "Anybody but the Patriots" and there are tons of pictures and merchandise and a couple of youtube videos.

Go ahead and google, "Anybody but the <insert any other NFL team here>" Do any other teams have this kind of jealously? . . . . Nope.

Feels good to be a Pats fan :D

When I was in college I had a bumper sticker on my car that read, "Teach A Young Child To Hate Duke"

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes