PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Any truth to this about Mac Jones?

Pretty sure the two couples were spotted at the Hong Kong in Cambridge sharing Scorpion Bowls and then seen gambling at Encore until dawn

No. Tom and Gis were at Josh's 2 years ago. They got Chinese food, drank Fanta and binge-watched MCU Avengers movies.

Were they the good ones like Ragnarok, Infinity War, and Winter Soldier? Or were they Thor 2 and Iron Man 3? Because if it's the latter, I think we know for sure now why Tom left.

Word is Brady is furious and demanding that Bruce Arians hold a southern style vegan bbq for Giselle and himself....things could get..........spicy.

Were they the good ones like Ragnarok, Infinity War, and Winter Soldier? Or were they Thor 2 and Iron Man 3? Because if it's the latter, I think we know for sure now why Tom left.
LOL.

I tried WandaVision but gave up after a couple of episodes.

Loki was pretty good.

LOL.

I tried WandaVision but gave up after a couple of episodes.

Loki was pretty good.

WandaVision gets better (or at least, more like a traditional MCU show) the further into it you get, but I can see why the beginning turns a lot of people away.

WandaVision gets better (or at least, more like a traditional MCU show) the further into it you get, but I can see why the beginning turns a lot of people away.
Perhaps i'll give it another go. I like the premise but the **** Van Dyke/ I Love Lucy angle is annoying as hell....and I liked those shows.

Perhaps i'll give it another go. I like the premise but the **** Van Dyke/ I Love Lucy angle is annoying as hell....and I liked those shows.

Yeah, that definitely ends after those first two episodes. It goes through some other genres (one for each decade) before finishing off like a regular show. Worth a watch if you've got the time, but also not something you need to prioritize if there's other stuff on your list.

It may very well be true that McDaniel is very impressed with Mac. But Patriots coaches don't say things like "totally amazed" with a rookie. Nor invite him over to their house. That's how you end up with disgruntled vets. Rookies have to prove themselves when it counts, during a game.

Not to mention, this is coming from some random guy on social media. They wouldn't know the inner workings of the team.

Maybe Josh's amazed at the way Mac throws all those dimes
Maybe we're afraid by the way he loves his game
Maybe we're amazed at the way Tom pulled Josh out of time
Maybe we're amazed at the way Josh really needs Mac

Lol how old Josh? Early to mid 40's? Can you imagine him having 22 year old Mac and whatever dingbat he is dating over his house to hang out with him and his family?

Worse. It was Captain Marvel.

No. Tom and Gis were at Josh's 2 years ago. They got Chinese food, drank Fanta and binge-watched MCU Avengers movies.
Benedict Cumberbatch Reaction GIF

Until the pads are on and the guys are hitting and tackling, anything being posted is pure speculation in the hopes that some day one of these guys can write “I told you so.”

someone could post today that they predict uche will double his 2020 sack total snd then hope it happens so they can say, “I told you so.” At the end of the year.
Considering uche only played 178 snaps and had 1 sack, that would be a good gamble.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back