PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Any truth to this about Mac Jones?

At this point it seems mandatory for someone to crap on each and every thread that is posted.
Right I mean I’m excited about football season I don’t live in New England but I work out of a New England office remotely.
I see this new on a Patriots fan page and think well I didn’t see this before but this is enough to be excited about if true.
Maybe my Pats Fans friends have heard Something in this regard.
Lol I’m crapped on because it’s a unknown source.
At one point Schefter was a unknown source lol so who really knows what this person knows or doesn’t know or has heard and how reliable their source is.
Lol that’s why I paraphrased it with any truth to this?

Lol how old Josh? Early to mid 40's? Can you imagine him having 22 year old Mac and whatever dingbat he is dating over his house to hang out with him and his family?
Mac is just a boy but his GF looks like she is 15.

Right I mean I’m excited about football season I don’t love out of New England but I work out of a New England office remotely.
I see this new on a Patriots fan page and think well I didn’t see this before but this is enough to be excited another if true.
At one point Schefter was a unknown source lol so who really knows what this person knows or doesn’t know or has heard and how reliable their source is.

How dare you not scout every post in every thread on every sub forum to see if anyone has posted this before posting it yourself? What do you have? A LIFE?

;)

I think everyone under 25 looks 15 these days. I remember going back to my college downtown area and seeing a bunch of kids walking around and thinking, "What are all these high school kids doing here?" My friend had to point out that they were, in fact, college students. I feel like it was a "getting old" threshold that I can never cross back over again.

I think everyone under 25 looks 15 these days. I remember going back to my college downtown area and seeing a bunch of kids walking around and thinking, "What are all these high school kids doing here?" My friend had to point out that they were, in fact, college students. I feel like it was a "getting old" threshold that I can never cross back over again.
Agree 100% I'm pushing 50 so everyone in their 20s are babies.

The last time Josh was this amazed was when he insisted that the Broncos draft Tim Tebow.

ruh-roh.jpg

I can just imagine the conversation at the dinner table with the Mac and his girl and the McDaniels' family. Mac crushing Bud Lights and his girlfriend babbling about Instagram and taking selfies while Josh explains who the check down is when there is a weak side blitz coming.

Right I mean I’m excited about football season I don’t live in New England but I work out of a New England office remotely.
I see this new on a Patriots fan page and think well I didn’t see this before but this is enough to be excited about if true.

It is the same group of pearl clutchers who get all up in arms if a Twitter rumor is ever posted. In all likelihood the rumor is just nonsense but it is July and if it generates some discussion than why not? This same group gets up in arms if Schefter reposts something if it is something they don't want to hear.

No. Tom and Gis were at Josh's 2 years ago. They got Chinese food, drank Fanta and binge-watched MCU Avengers movies.
I'll have to look into what Chinese foods are TB12 method approved. That said the Fanta Avocado juice is...interesting.

I'll have to look into what Chinese foods are TB12 method approved. That said the Fanta Avocado juice is...interesting.
Jesus if Tom threw down some pork ribs, egg foo young, pork lo mein and chicken fingers from the Kow Loon he'd be crapping razor blades for a month .

Prob more fat, sodium and cholesterol in one sitting than he consumes in a year.

I can just imagine the conversation at the dinner table with the Mac and his girl and the McDaniels' family. Mac crushing Bud Lights and his girlfriend babbling about Instagram and taking selfies while Josh explains who the check down is when there is a weak side blitz coming.
...and Mrs JMD daydreaming about Peyton Hillis.

Don’t let em hold u down homie

Reports are he has not received his COVID vax
BB was his usual tight-lipped self on the subject today despite being pressed repeatedly, but it is why the OL coach was let go. Somewhere in Foxboro Stidham is probably leaving some rum for Jobu as we speak (BTW does that make Jobu "the Guardian" the Cleveland team is now named after?)

BB was his usual tight-lipped self on the subject today despite being pressed repeatedly, but it is why the OL coach was let go. Somewhere in Foxboro Stidham is probably leaving some rum for Jobu as we speak (BTW does that make Jobu "the Guardian" the Cleveland team is now named after?)
Screen Shot 2021-07-27 at 3.42.49 PM.png

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back