PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Antonio Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well don’t you think her story is sketchy? The nfl likely saw nothing that’s why nothing has happened yet.
I admit there are some issues with her story. I also think its insane to to pretend to know what's going on internally with the NFL's investigation at this point.

Lawyers tend to like to cross every t and dot every i before making a determination. I suspect that has something to do with what's going on. But I admit I have no idea which way they will go on this.

Less distractions? I get where you are coming from but he has been a hornets nest of distraction. Every player doing a presser is having to avoid answering the hundred questions about AB. My guess is this is wearing thin on BB, Brady and the rest of the team. A football player likes to talk about football not about your problem child kid brother.
A Patriot likes to talk about nothing. The fact that they get to say empty platitudes about a guy they don't even know, and don't even have to outwardly support, is a blessing in disguise.

Bill Belichick is good at his job.

Last AB thread got heated. Appears to have been closed.

upload_2019-9-20_15-19-12.jpeg

This will remain closed until Ian gets around to it.

Update... A statement from attorney for our source: The NFL advised us that the Patriots directed Mr. Brown to have no further contact with our client, either directly or through his associates....

twitter.com/RobertKlemko/s…

"The NFL also advised us that it contacted Mr. Brown’s representative and reiterated that Mr. Brown was to cease and desist efforts to contact or intimidate our client."

“The NFL has pledged to conduct a thorough investigation under its Personal Conduct Policy. We will cooperate fully with the NFL in this investigation to ensure that the threats and intimidation against our client cease, and that she and her family remain safe.

“As always, it is important that harassment and intimidation against victims is taken seriously, that victims have appropriate avenues for recourse, and that such behavior is not tolerated – either by an employer such as the NFL, or by society at large.”

They also released a copy of their letter to the NFL, the Patriots and Drew Rosenhaus. pic.twitter.com/6dtSXuYknW

This Klemko dude is a fkn joke!!

EE7n8mJUYAU2DH5.jpg:small

This Klemko dude is a fkn joke!!

This is strictly informational. Klemko is irrelevant to it, beyond being the one who posted what the attorney put out.

PS. Did I mention that there were threats, harassment and intimidation. Because there totally were. Totally.

It's still nonsensical. If there were threats and intimidation, what is the NFL going to do about it? Call the police. Get the menace off the streets.

does this change anything?

It's still nonsensical. If there were threats and intimidation, what is the NFL going to do about it? Call the police. Get the menace off the streets.

does this change anything?

Well, this is the NFL/Patriots equivalent of a restraining order. I think it's fair to expect that a violation will result in a suspension of some sort.

Sounds like the Pats and the NFL told Brown to shut his hole. Which would be nice.

Will he do it... CAN he do it...

well.....the team told him to shut the hell up

if he shuts up, great!

if he doesn't, jakobi meyers will get more PT

Did she hire legal counsel before the SI article or after, and is SI paying for her legal expenses (given that she is a 'starving artist')?

Just asking a question, not implying anything.

This is strictly informational. Klemko is irrelevant to it, beyond being the one who posted what the attorney put out.

"Antonio Brown sent our source from Monday’s story menacing group text messages..."
'Menacing' has a very definitive legal interpretation making Klemko's use of the term in a public venue far from irrelevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots