PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Antonio Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I say I thought he was a piece of **** before we signed him and now think he is an even bigger piece of ****? Awful human that AB.

OFC you can say it, you just did.
We may want a more specific ruling from the source but I think your post passes the intent of Icy's opening post. Unless of course AB is a member here in which case that could possibly be construed as insulting enough to get you a timeout.

Why would SI pay her expenses? The attorney gets paid if she wins a lawsuit.

SI must be paying something. Klemko is way to invested in this drama for free.

He must have exclusive rights to her and her lawyers as he is the one who just tweeted out all the info about letters and such.

I don't know exactly what it means but ABs latest IG posts might mean that he is gone.

I have lost count of how many incidents there have been with Brown. How do people continue to defend this clown? My god. This is like the straw that broke the camel's back.

You know how many a- holes play in the nfl? The guy has been hit with allegations without no proof whatsoever.

He must have exclusive rights to her and her lawyers as he is the one who just tweeted out all the info about letters and such.
A real D-Bag for putting that public IMO.

AB's most recent post on IG is weird. A picture of him and Brady with the caption "Love you champ that was fun ! #GoWinIt #DoItforMe"

Amazing how much this guy is involved. It’s personal with AB.

AB's most recent post on IG is weird. A picture of him and Brady with the caption "Love you champ that was fun ! #GoWinIt #DoItforMe"

Released?

hospital_bag_pre_clothes.gif

I’m
Confused lol.

Well there it is. Released.

Patriots released Antonio Brown. His stay in New England lasted one game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back