PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Antonio Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.
A suspension based on what? Where’s the threat? Hill said something worse on video tape yet he wasn’t suspended. If this woman was over it why did she allow SI to air brown’s dirty laundry? I hope brown has his defense team. Where’s the menacing text messages?

Okay we start again ...
A reminder politics and insults are not allowed and just because 1 member makes a political post that is not a reason to carry it forward. Same for insults ... Please show some restraint and adhere to Ian's rules.

Thank You

A suspension based on what? Where’s the threat? Hill said something worse on video tape yet he wasn’t suspended. If this woman was over it why did she allow SI to air brown’s dirty laundry? I hope brown has his defense team. Where’s the menacing text messages?

suspension appears unlikely imo.

I don’t know about menacing. I think we’re watching a very dumb man try to think. He apparently believes if he “proves” she’s broke then it proves she’s lying. This is how someone who is very stupid acts.

well.....the team told him to shut the hell up

if he shuts up, great!

if he doesn't, jakobi meyers will get more PT
So they hadn't told him to STFU before this? And his attorneys and agent didn't tell him the same thing already.

Eventually the AB dam is going to burst resulting in release/suspension/exempt.

Hell of a talent and I hope he works out here but I have lousy vibes ATM.

Based on AB’s last 12 months, I found it very unlikely he keeps his mouth shut.

No politics or insults? Dang it, man, this is the INTERNET!!!!!!!!!!

...thanks for putting up with us idiots... :)

Well, this is the NFL/Patriots equivalent of a restraining order. I think it's fair to expect that a violation will result in a suspension of some sort.

I agree, sounds like we're giving him a warning. Do it again and he's done.

Can I say I thought he was a piece of **** before we signed him and now think he is an even bigger piece of ****? Awful human that AB.

suspension appears unlikely imo.

Based on what? I am gonna get someone to look upon your past. You know people do that right? Where did brown say something that would make her life threatning? Funny how the media will spin this but a woman abuser who has a history and a video where he threatens his wife is playing right now. Never suspended .

Go Pats (with or without AB)!

Personal conduct policy or Don't make the NFL look bad policy.

Well why wasn’t hill suspended? What did he do here? He said he would send someone to investigate her dirty laundry. I saw no threats to her children.

Did she hire legal counsel before the SI article or after, and is SI paying for her legal expenses (given that she is a 'starving artist')?

Just asking a question, not implying anything.

Why would SI pay her expenses? The attorney gets paid if she wins a lawsuit.

Bit of an update:

"The NFL advised us that the Patriots directed Mr. Brown to have no further contact with our client, either directly or through his associates. The NFL also advised us that it contacted Mr. Brown’s representative and reiterated that Mr. Brown was to cease and desist efforts to contact or intimidate our client. The NFL has pledged to conduct a thorough investigation under its Personal Conduct Policy. We will cooperate fully with the NFL in this investigation to ensure that the threats and intimidation against our client cease, and that she and her family remain safe. As always, it is important that harassment and intimidation against victims is taken seriously, that victims have appropriate avenues for recourse, and that such behavior is not tolerated – either by an employer such as the NFL, or by society at large.”

NFL advises Antonio Brown to stop contacting woman mentioned in Sports Illustrated story

So they hadn't told him to STFU before this? And his attorneys and agent didn't tell him the same thing already.
Likely the first formal and documented STFU

Well why wasn’t hill suspended? What did he do here? He said he would send someone to investigate her dirty laundry. I saw no threats to her children.
I have lost count of how many incidents there have been with Brown. How do people continue to defend this clown? My god. This is like the straw that broke the camel's back.

Sounds like the Pats and the NFL told Brown to shut his hole. Which would be nice.

Will he do it... CAN he do it...

He needs to just shut down all his social media until Feb. 3. Because knowing him, he will post something and respond that he thought this warning only meant he couldn't text her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference