PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Antonio Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.
So this occurred over the course of several years. No criminal charges, just looking for money, and the person after being ejaculated on came back to meet with him again? Doesnt sound right.

We do not need brown

Some haven't lied but they were mistaken and men went to prison.
Does this statement mean that you are of the opinion that because some men have wrongly gone to prison that women are to be silent about their attacks ? Do you feel that a majority of women are lying to law enforcement ?

Seems like I am in the minority here, which surprises me...

I am a woman and will say this. Problem 1: She did not call the police. Problem 2: She allowed him back into her life after not 1 but 2 alleged incidents. Problem 3: She files a civil suit which is not a criminal charge a day after he signs with NE. Problem 4: There are no criminal charges or police report. Conclusion: It all stinks. It is a money grab if I have ever seen one. Is the guy an idiot? Yes, he is. But a woman who gets ejaculated on and does not like it does not allow the guy back in. Period. This is really stupid.

Thread should end right here.

He might not of raped her, but he definitely jaked off on her back(while she was dressed) from his own words. Guy is a turd.

Does this statement mean that you are of the opinion that because some men have wrongly gone to prison that women are to be silent about their attacks ? Do you feel that a majority of women are lying to law enforcement ?

You are making very broad statements with no supporting evidence or facts. Not really sure what you want people to say? Rape is bad, we all agree on that. As far as anything beyond that I have no idea.

I read the emails 3 times each and I still only understood what he was saying like 50% of the time.

I think he was expounding on the SALT II Treaty.

First and foremost I want the truth to come out whatever it may be, and secondarily I hope the truth is that he didn't do it. In both respects, this news is a bit reassuring.
I don't want the truth because it sounds like a private matter. For the attorneys in the forum, can you file a civil suit for sexual assault or rape? That would seem like a criminal charge.

Delete

Last edited:

Women are probably silent about there attacks out of fear nobody will believe them.

False memories do happen.

Sometimes women intentionally lie.

Mistaken identities sometimes happen.

I make my judgements on evidence

Does this reply make you proud ? Do you truly believe that women are, for the most part, lying about being assaulted ?
Here we go. I freaking hate the PC BS that everybody in country has put up with, because somebody SAID they were abused.

That IS THE PROBLEM!!!

That's why so many ppl pulls this crap.

You don't have the slightest clue if any of this is true

He might not of raped her, but he definitely jaked off on her back(while she was dressed) from his own words. Guy is a turd.

He did not say that.

Thank God I'm not the only one who couldn't understand that email. Lol but I'm guessing it's supposed to be her proof he did something to her? Yea most people type up a email to talk about their crimes. o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes