PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Antonio Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.
His English isn't great...the jury is going to love trying to understand what he means
His english is perfectly clear to folks from the part of the country he comes from.

I don't want the truth because it sounds like a private matter. For the attorneys in the forum, can you file a civil suit for sexual assault or rape? That would seem like a criminal charge.
Yes, you can pretty much file a civil suit for anything. Fred Goldman filed a civil suit against OJ - and won - even though OJ was foind not guilty in criminal court.

So this occurred over the course of several years. No criminal charges, just looking for money, and the person after being ejaculated on came back to meet with him again? Doesnt sound right.

If true, not only did she keep going back to him, she kept flying about a thousand miles to visit her rapist. And some people here wonder why we're skeptical of her claims?

Is this for real?? I haven’t even read into it (not sure I want to) but if there is any validity...****.
Why make comments if you haven't read any of it?

in the complaint:
61. The next day, Ms. Taylor had to return to Brown’s home to retrieve personal belongings before flying back to Memphis.

This was the day after he violently raped her..

If true, not only did she keep going back to him, she kept flying about a thousand miles to visit her rapist. And some people here wonder why we're skeptical of her claims?

Not just that, a civil suit doesnt stop you from filing criminal charges as well. You can do both. But, filing a criminal charge means that if you are lying, its falsifying a police report. Which is a felony.

So I'm really skeptical here, based on the information so far, I'm giving dude the benefit of the doubt.

Does this statement mean that you are of the opinion that because some men have wrongly gone to prison that women are to be silent about their attacks ? Do you feel that a majority of women are lying to law enforcement ?

Seems like I am in the minority here, which surprises me...

Not at all. I believe there is a glorified "culture of sex" in the world that's the root cause of men abusing women, women abusing men, men abusing men, women abusing women and pedophiles on top of all that. Women have the right to hold perps accountable to the fullest extent of the law the same as victims of clergy abuse do.

Comments:

1.) Guilty until proven innocent is how we approach sexual assault cases. And it should be that way...most victims are telling the truth. So, it is better to err on the side of the victim.

2.) That being said, I gotta question the TIMING BIG TIME.

3.) We will just have to wait for all the facts to come out...but make no mistake...if AB is a rapist...then F him.

4.) Man, AB is already a distraction....even if not his fault anyhow.... right about now I think Kraft is worried about the 10M check he wrote....

Thread should end right here.
I disagree.
You are making very broad statements with no supporting evidence or facts. Not really sure what you want people to say? Rape is bad, we all agree on that. As far as anything beyond that I have no idea.
I’m saying I’m surprised at how fast such a strong number of posters are willing to dismiss the claims. She may in fact be lying. But the suggestion by some posters saying it’s so frequent for women to lie about assaults shows why so many of them don’t want to go forward.

I am a woman and will say this. Problem 1: She did not call the police. Problem 2: She allowed him back into her life after not 1 but 2 alleged incidents. Problem 3: She files a civil suit which is not a criminal charge a day after he signs with NE. Problem 4: There are no criminal charges or police report. Conclusion: It all stinks. It is a money grab if I have ever seen one. Is the guy an idiot? Yes, he is. But a woman who gets ejaculated on and does not like it does not allow the guy back in. Period. This is really stupid.
It is actually 3 alleged incidents, and she appears to have been the one to come to him repeatedly, not he to her.

in the complaint:
61. The next day, Ms. Taylor had to return to Brown’s home to retrieve personal belongings before flying back to Memphis.

This was the day after he violently raped her..

What could be so important to put them self back in harm's way

Can someone translate to English?
Email #1: they slept together. AB was famous before meeting her. She's the one who contacted him, not the other way around. She slept on his couch. The mother of his child tricked her. She's a failure who tells everyone she owns a gym. She and her mom tried to extort him.

Email #2: AB tells her and her mom to find someone else to plot against. Her mom controls her life. She's a failed gymnast. She's living in the past. She lives at her mom's house. AB showed her life outside her mom's house. The mother of his child knew she was weak when she saw her. She screwed up.

When he writes "come up" he is describing himself as an attractive/successful guy that she was trying to latch on to.

Last edited:
Here we go. I freaking hate the PC BS that everybody in country has put up with, because somebody SAID they were abused.

That IS THE PROBLEM!!!

That's why so many ppl pulls this crap.

You don't have the slightest clue if any of this is true
.....do you think sexual assault isn’t a major problem?

Comments:

1.) Guilty until proven innocent is how we approach sexual assault cases. And it should be that way...most victims are telling the truth. So, it is better to err on the side of the victim.
Last time I checked this was the United States, where we err on the side of the accused.

You above attitude would fit in quite well in most totalitarian regimes though.

We should probably wait for this to play out before making any judgements either way.

Email #1: they slept together. AB was famous before meeting her. She's the one who contacted him, not the other way around. She stayed at his house instead of going to her hotel. She's a failure who doesn't actually own a gym. She and her mom tried to extort him.

Email #2: AB tells her and her mother to find someone dumber to plot against. Her mom controls her life. She's a failed gymnast. AB and his friends are laughing at her. She's living in the past. She lives at her mom's house. AB showed her the good life for a few weeks. She played her herself with her actions.
And she’s using the email as evidence? Doesn’t seem to help her cause.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back