Not open for further replies.

Matt Chatham

✔@chatham58

https://twitter.com/chatham58/status/1170371257113763840

Belichick’s #1 most-repeated criteria for making a guy a #Patriots player:

Is
1f3c8.png
important to you?

Antonio Brown—who’s gone out of his way over the last year via media & social to let everyone know he doesn’t need
1f3c8.png
—is last guy on
1f30d.png
BB would want now (unless they’re ~free)

Matt Chatham

✔@chatham58

Is
1f3c8.png
important to you?

Antonio Brown—who’s gone out of his way over the last year via media & social to let everyone know he doesn’t need
1f3c8.png
—is last guy on
1f30d.png
I’m feelin’ you @mosslost, but can we make an exception on this one? :D

Matt Chatham

✔@chatham58

Is
1f3c8.png
important to you?

1f3c8.png
—is last guy on
1f30d.png
Probably true, but Bill proves time and time again there’s no hard blue print for what he’ll do.

Thread is kind of irrelevant at this point since Brown's been cut - discussion should move over to that thread.

Want to take this opportunity to welcome brown to “fixboro”.

Where bb takes in players with broken careers, fixes their careers and sends out pro bowl type players while collecting 3rd round comp picks!

Next up wr brown.

Thread is kind of irrelevant at this point since Brown's been cut - discussion should move over to that thread.

Maybe we'd all be better served if the multiple AB threads were merged.

Maybe we'd all be better served if the multiple AB threads were merged.
The issue with that is that then they all become one extremely long thread that becomes difficult for a new reader to understand, and everyone's page progress is lost. Merging is much easier when it's multiple short, new threads.

So, pretty much all mosslost threads? Or no?
We should write a script that just merges any new mosslost thread into the previous one, creating one continuous chain thread. Might break the page limit on the site, though.

No, it's not. And your attempt to whitewash the history is pathetic.

The only pathetic person here is you trying to somehow imply that the organization somehow missed obvious signs of him being a murderer and that giving him the second contract was a mistake.

It wasn't the wrong thing to do at that point and unless you had a magic device that could tell you that a year later he would be on trial for murder I am sure that everyone involved would still do exactly the same given the information available at that time.

He won’t have to :D

Remember BB signed Chad ochocinco and Moss who both had issues. Not entirely out of the realm of possibility but AB would have to agree to a 1 year deal. Who else is going to sign him? Other teams are laughing at him and rightly so.

AB ALREADY SEEN AT LOGAN
36D48F8C-74C6-45C1-914F-9FD96BA3D542.jpeg

Someone was going to eventually post it, figured that I’d get it out of the way.

Probably true, but Bill proves time and time again there’s no hard blue print for what he’ll do.

People think the Gordon move was unexpected but the WR move that surprised me the most last year when we signed Coleman. BB doesn't really have a strict code except following "value".

Remember BB signed Chad ochocinco and Moss who both had issues. Not entirely out of the realm of possibility but AB would have to agree to a 1 year deal. Who else is going to sign him? Other teams are laughing at him and rightly so.
PHI, DAL and even HOU makes sense.

I have no reaction other than to laugh my ass off in real life. This is evil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe