PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Antonio Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.
So do you also believe that TB12 is sad and pathetic? He apparently wanted Brown to stay.

I think Brady is bummed out that he lost a great weapon and that he is being a hypocrite if he is continuing to support Brown. Brady told WEEI he wouldn’t continue his weekly interviews when Alex Reimer called his daughter a “ pissant,” and I can only imagine what his reaction would be if his daughter grows up and has someone treat her the way Brown treated the women who painted in his home.

And yes, rooting for Brown after those texts would be sad and pathetic.

Anyone remember where Antonio Brown was when Pitt’s season was on the line last year?

He was in the same place as LeGarrette Blount when he walked out on the team.

LMFAO, "more leaks" the second link is the one that started this thread and the first one is simply piggybacked to Curran's BS conjecture piece.

These are new articles but you’re right that they are basing it on the original one.

We should merge this thread with the AB mega thread so we’re not posting links to the same articles and discussing the same stuff in both threads.

At this point much more okay with trading Garoppolo than I am with drafting a goddamn running back (who's being far outperformed by Rex Burkhead and maybe even Brandon Bolden) over Lamar Jackson.

Cmon.

You are ignoring Michel’s entire first year last year and basing your post on 3 games this year behind an OL in crisis?

Would’ve been interesting to hear your take last year when the Pats were 1-2 to begin the season......

We should merge this thread with the AB mega thread so we’re not posting links to the same articles and discussing the same stuff in both threads.

Says the person posting the links to both threads :D
But yes, we would all be better served if they were merged, even more so when this all gets consigned to the ash heap.

Last edited:
He was in the same place as LeGarrette Blount when he walked out on the team.

Neither was right, however the difference is that guys like Dillon, Moss, and Blount changed their ways when they came to the Patriots, whereas Brown didn’t. Like many here who didn’t want Brown I gave him the benefit of the doubt as long as he didn’t do anything after signing here, the texts changed that and imo demonstrated what a piece of sh.t he is. I cannot imagine anyone with a daughter thinking that this kind of behavior is acceptable in any way.

These are new articles but you’re right that they are basing it on the original one.

And yet somehow you decided they represented "more leaks from Brady camp" :rolleyes:

It’s too late. Bob could have just kept him on the Exempt List with no risk, no use of roster spot, but he ejaculated prematurely again. That’s why the Exempt List actually exists...to determine if an infraction was committed and if so, how long the suspension is for. But an audio recording could come out tomorrow of both women admitting they’re lying, and we are sht out of luck. Absolutely senseless and stupid decision by Bobby. He just couldn’t handle the idea of people asking him questions about it.

He wasn’t on the Exempt List so there was no way to “keep him on the exempt list”. Further, a tram cannot decide hat, only the league can.

You are advocating for something that was impossible without the league action.

I said all along at the time, the best thing the league could do for the Pats WAS to put AB on the exempt list, so that th they could keep him while the investigation went on. Goodwill actually screwed the Pats by not taking any action whatsoever regarding that.

That’s not “another leak”. Read the article. It’s a rehash link to Curran’s a few days ago and the Jim Gray Westwood One interview last Monday.

You are trying to create something via a recycled summary.

There's a slight echo in here ;)

Last edited:
Anyone remember where Antonio Brown was when Pitt’s season was on the line last year?

One full decade they were the most talented team in the NFL. They never won a SB with him. But did the year before he arrived.

I like those 6 banners. A lot.

I think maybe it's time to drop the subject?

He's gone. Winning cures everything. Pats win #7, nobody cares (AB was a one year guy no mater what). They fall short, I'm sure it'll be cited as a reason. Let's leave it for now.

In 10 years in league, he’s a Ringless Wonder.

The year before he joined the Steelers they won the Super Bowl.

While I don’t think you can put their lack of rings on any one player neither Bell or Brown were able to put really talented Stealer team’s over the top. I think Brown is a supremely talented player, but there is nothing to suggest he is a team first player, and I honestly believe he would have become a big problem at crunch time if it became clear he wasn’t going to meet his contract incentives. I also think he would have become an issue for Josh Gordon if his insistence on being the primary target led to Gordon seeing a very limited number of targets. I would rather see Brown gone and Gordon a primary target in their offense. I don’t believe Gordon is a mefirst guy, but getting shut out consistently could lead to a discouraging experience for him.

At this point much more okay with trading Garoppolo than I am with drafting a goddamn running back (who's being far outperformed by Rex Burkhead and maybe even Brandon Bolden) over Lamar Jackson.

Massive overreaction. Michel helped us win a SB. That was already worth it.

I always had this thought in the back of my mind that they just weren’t going to win it all with him on the team. I don’t know why, so I’m not saying that as a point of debate (like people telling me they’re better with him, which I don’t dispute), it was just a feeling I had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents