PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Antonio Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually had this identical thought.... signing AB was more about keeping him from KC, and BB would have no problemo if the NFL suspends him
we need a "maybe" clicky thing

If brown would STFU who knows maybe this would all go away . I guess that story on SI being published send him over the edge. Bill needs to give this guy a lecture with some threats on it.

If I am the head coach, I wouldn’t sign him in the first place. But I’m just a fan and I will get a kick out of watching the envy from 31 other teams if brown helps us win super bowl 7.

AB is ruining my enjoyment of this football season. Instead of hearing about the Patriots, their defense, and matchups, I hear about AB all the faulking time, its AB 24/7. I am sick of it. I want to hear about football, not a faulking soap opera.

You should stop following sports, because crap happens every year, in every sport.

Those two matters aren't analogous, as one is a criminal charge and the other is a civil suit.

If you agree to pay a contractor for work done, and you do not wish to pay for whatever reason(s), then the situation needs to be resolved -- you can't just leave bills unpaid.

If you are raped, there is no obligation involved after being raped in the same way there is after having work done by a contractor. Additionally, the woman DID file a suit; yes, it was a civil, not a criminal suit, but she did in fact file a formal complaint.

Apples and oranges.

True. I am just a hardcore Libra. I want justice and fairness. Our country and system was founded on due process. If we deviate from this and start assuming people are guilty (because we dont like them) we have all lost.

That said, all these other allegations, as well as the recent texts, don't paint Brown favorably and are a distraction.

Sooo...you're saying they might color people's perceptions..? :rolleyes::D

If brown would STFU who knows maybe this would all go away . I guess that story on SI being published send him over the edge. Bill needs to give this guy a lecture with some threats on it.

There are people who can't help themselves. He could be addicted to the behaviors themselves.. he might not feel "normal" UNLESS he is doing the behaviors.

This kind of stuff can be pretty messed up.

I think some of our players genuinely like AB. Some might feel he’s innocent despiste being a complete d-bag.
They may feel like he is somewhat innocent and don’t condone women on money grabs years later. Believe me we have high character guys who don’t like d-bags. It is not them and what they stand for. They will stand by him for the time being because they have a solid bond on this team but I bet their patience is wearing thin when he does something stupid like last night to flare up the media storm again. Just more excuses for him because there is no way these players are happy answering questions about this fool

You prove my point. I am not saying she's telling to truth. I am just saying we don't know and should wait to see how it plays out. You, and others, are so vehemently defending Brown without knowing the truth.

That said, all these other allegations, as well as the recent texts, don't paint Brown favorably and are a distraction.

From the day it came out i said money grab and i’m still sticking by that. She has too many inconsistencies including lying about the nature of their relationship.

It's annoying as sh#t right now, but it's not like they'll be NEW ALLEGATIONS!! every week. This will die down. We just need some more actual freaking football to occur. We're still waiting for a real game to be played if you think about it. Won't be this week.

The media is waiting for the pats to cut brown along with the rest of America. I hope bill sticks with him until he’s charged with a crime with solid evidence.

The blaming of others and the coddling is why Felony AB is who he is.

I told you ALL he would bring his cancer to the Patriots. Much worse is to come if the Pats keep this Thug.

So far he has helped us win a 43-0 blowout. Sounds good so far. Not much cancer.

Diddnt this whole thing come out the day after he signed with the pats? What a coincidence...

(sigh) But it is in fact what the word means.
A simple 'DOH' would have sufficed but whatever. Having now ventured into the murky waters of going two posts deep in this discussion common knowledge dictates it is time to back away and allow you to declare victory before it becomes...

3b3hz2.jpg
And if that were the case that’s what I would say.
You are misconstruing the context.

I am not talking about how the act “colors” brown, i am talking about Browns misdeeds coloring the view of what he did.

In other words all of browns actions color your opinion of him.
But someone’s past and who they are should not color your opinion of whether what they did is wrong.
2 people doing the same thing are either wrong to do it or not. Who they are should but color that view.

I don’t know what is going to happen to AB but there is no way anyone can defend this ****.

He didn’t outright threaten her directly but it was classic harassment and intimidation when he is including her in a chat group and talking about who’s she is and where she lives and posting photos of her children telling people to investigate her.

Not a single person would be okay with someone they barely knew sending them pics of their kids and essentially saying ‘I’m coming after you’. Regardless of the reason that’s just a line you don’t cross.

He’s a guy with money and a full legal team and who knows who else and she’s not even suing or filing charges against him but he still felt the need to intimidate her. It was absolutely a strong arm attempt to scare her and maybe have her recant her story. He had plausible deniability before and now he’s making it so much worse for himself

This guy is as dumb as a sack of bricks. He just had to shut up and keep his hands clean and this likely would have blown over but this doofus just cannot help himself. Just cut the crap and play football. Goddamn why is that so hard.

He’s a headache.

He said the group chat was a mistake. He's clearly referring to her in third person.

It's annoying as sh#t right now, but it's not like they'll be NEW ALLEGATIONS!! every week. This will die down. We just need some more actual freaking football to occur. We're still waiting for a real game to be played if you think about it. Won't be this week.
here you're wrong - there WILL be new szchitt every week because the media jezebels will be digging, and digging, and digging and reporting every half truth and innuendo as fact...

Right time to extend the Bad Boy of Instagram?

Bill loves value
#I’mWithBill

5/$65mm plus incentives ($$$ / civil action)

The Patriot Way is urban legend

Massage getting, PED consuming, ball deflating, serial filming, Instagram bullying, bad ass champions and the envy of the world.

Note: I left off AHern’s transgressions to minimize the fanboy trigger mechanism

Darth Hoodie Has been activated. From rehab clinics to the dirt bag waver list, the Hooded One no longer operates within societal boundaries

(At least until Roger & the Full 31 hold their Friday conference call)

Have you all seen this morning's Belichick presser? Look over to the right and you'll find the video.

He is asked if he expects Brown to play on Sunday.

He kind of goes a little buggy in a non-Belichick way and then answers, "He's on our roster." Anyone who thinks they aren't heavily discussing what to do with him right now, whether it's a matter of him being cut, suspended, etc., isn't being truthful with themselves. It all hangs in the balance today.

Belichick was uncharacteristically thrown a little by that question. You usually see him much more confident in his approach and answers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe