PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Antonio Brown sweepstakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah they must think they have an existing group who is ready to win it all now!
If they were smart they'd go after Flowers.

If they were smart they'd go after Flowers.

I'm sure they think there's enough on defense to win it all now!

Just build the offense around the best QB in the draft according to Romo.

Not only Richie, but anyone named Anderson who ever played in the NFL: C.J. Anderson, Charlie Anderson, Derek Anderson, Donny Anderson, Flipper Anderson, Gary Anderson (all three of them), Henry Anderson, Ken Anderson, Morton Andersen, Ryan Anderson, Scotty Anderson .....
I think they want the one.

If the Jets somehow acquire Brown, for a hefty price I would assume, then it would have two effects:
1) Like pointing a firehose hooked up to a gasoline truck at the dumpster fire that is the NYJets and watching Mike Maccagnan turn it on.
2) Likely giving the Steelers something that will improve their team, but that becomes nullified as long as Tomlin remains the head coach.

“Give us your best offer because things are moving quickly,” said every team ever trading a player whether things were actually moving quickly or not.
"Things are moving quickly because we don't want to be on the hook for a 2.5 million dollar roster bonus on March 17th"

Steelers' fans: AB sucks, he is a cancer, he is a diva, Big Ben makes him look good, JuJu is better
Also Steelers' fans: We better get at least 2 first round picks for him since he is the best WR in the league

Steelers are one Team that can bounce from losing a players like AB and Bell because they Draft well on Offense. They Drafted WR James Washing last year who lit it up in Preseason and had a meh regular season not uncommon for Rookie WR's. I expect a Big Second year jump from him plus I see them adding another WR in this Deep WR class.

Im pretty excited to see what he ends up getting traded for. Hes done a heck of a job trying to ensure the Steelers get next to nothing lol

Get your popcorn ready, if he's traded to a bad team with a bad QB...I don't think he'll even report, unless the acquiring team hands him a brand new ridiculous contract.

I can;t wait to laugh at whoever gets him like the Raiders..or Titans. Mariota or Carr would really help his stock and not get him frustrated at all..

Boy, what a deal. 100 Andersons for the price of 1 Brown. Why wouldn't the Steelers take that?
I think because the Jets are holding out for Barry Brown, Bobby Brown, Blair Brown, Booker Brown, Boyd Brown, Buddy Brown ….. and of course, the incomparable Jim Brown.

I think because the Jets are holding out for Barry Brown, Bobby Brown, Blair Brown, Booker Brown, Boyd Brown, Buddy Brown ….. and of course, the incomparable Jim Brown.
9bexejlg3c611.jpg

The Antonio Brown trade market has become a "one team race" as all the other potential trade partners "decided the price was too high." (Josina Anderson, ESPN.com)
Interesting
Guessing Raiders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick