PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Another venerable record Brady is on the cusp of breaking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biffins

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
I know a lot of people denigrate it as a popularity contest but so be it. Brady's about to have the record all to himself ahead of other obviously selfish and self-promotional players like Forehead. It's just another testament to Brady's longevity and sustained excellence. Brady deserves the accolades that will come his way.

NFL MOST PRO BOWLS

upload_2019-4-10_0-25-10.png

Merlin Olsen is currently tied for that lead and was such a nice guy he even played Father Murphy. Make him an honorary Pats HoF'er...or no?

That pesky Drew Brees statistic stealer might have a crack at 15 also.

SBs will forever be the stat that matters. I’d trade every record for more SBs. Winning is everything.

Never gotten on as an alternate either. Because then you’d have to actually play in the game.

That pesky Drew Brees statistic stealer might have a crack at 15 also.

You mean the GOAT? That’s what I heard last October. Where did that herd disappear to?

SBs will forever be the stat that matters. I’d trade every record for more SBs. Winning is everything.

Yes, I didn't say it’s the most important record. I just said it’s another one in his incomparable career.

There will never be another like him.

You mean the GOAT? That’s what I heard last October. Where did that herd disappear to?
Hopefully, a sixth ring brings an end to that kind of taking head inspired nonsense.

Not sure this distinction matters all that much in the big scheme of things.. #12's three league MVP awards,six Super Bowls, and four Super Bowl MVP Awards seem to matter the most.

With all these records, I will not be surprised that in the near future, Brady's records will be suffixed with a comment such as " but he played a long time so it was kind of a product of hanging around. "

I hope this thread is not like being on the SI cover.

With all these records, I will not be surprised that in the near future, Brady's records will be suffixed with a comment such as " but he played a long time so it was kind of a product of hanging around. "

Anyone could win 6 Super Bowls if you gave them enough time!

Hopefully, a sixth ring brings an end to that kind of taking head inspired nonsense.
In our dreams....only in our dreams....

well if Erron Rodgers played w BB then Rodgers would have already had 15..(in 14 season)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Back