PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Another Tom Brady "Man in the arena" trailer

Timing is wrong or off for me. Would have been so better to release this some time after retirement. Probably not going to watch it anytime soon.

Timing is wrong or off for me. Would have been so better to release this some time after retirement. Probably not going to watch it anytime soon.

I respect your opinion but I can't wait.

I respect your opinion but I can't wait.

Pragmatically, if the goal is to get viewers, a post-retirement release looks like a desperation stunt and would be a dud to people outside NE and TB.

I dunno he already made a series several years ago and people saw it

Tommy boy, enough is enough. Time to retire from playing football and get a life.

"I... the great Tom Brady...

will make... a movie...

about myself... the great Tom Brady...

...and it will be...

GREAT!!!"

giphy.gif

"I... the great Tom Brady...

will make... a movie...

about myself... the great Tom Brady...

...and it will be...

GREAT!!!"

giphy.gif

Who could have imagined just two short years ago that Tom Brady would be flirting with overexposure.

TomBrady_1634924048323-HR.jpg

Y'all a bunch of haters shame too since he is greatest Patriot of all time

I love Tom Brady and acknowledge his status as the undisputed GOAT, not just as a Patriot but among all NFL QBs past and present. I also think the (commercially driven) public image he's cultivated of late is pretty obnoxious.

I love Tom Brady and acknowledge his status as the undisputed GOAT, not just as a Patriot but among all NFL QBs past and present. I also think the (commercially driven) public image he's cultivated of late is pretty obnoxious.
That's fair

Welcome to professional athletes. Of all the things to be upset about with an athlete is that they are exposing themselves. lol. Anyway, having a guy who is constantly hounded to let out his secrets and feelings. Yeah this is something people would want and you have the option of not watching.

Look at what you just wrote. Lol
You say he is the greatest of all time and then shagrin at him cultivating a public image in today's social media driven society?

I don't really have any interest in watching this tbh. If it was like The last dance and there was some behind the scenes footage I would love to but we know there is no way they have that so it's just going to be clips with interviews.

Y'all a bunch of haters..................
Not at all. Brady took one of the Boston teams on an unrivaled run. I would say what he did is more difficult than what Bill Russell did. I enjoyed every minute of it. But......pro football is not the arena. It's a man made arena. It's self-anointed. It's time for Tom to understand that and move on.

Not at all. Brady took one of the Boston teams on an unrivaled run. I would say what he did is more difficult than what Bill Russell did. I enjoyed every minute of it. But......pro football is not the arena. It's a man made arena. It's self-anointed. It's time for Tom to understand that and move on.
Tom, can do whatever he wants to be frank. Why do you care? There is obviously people who want to watch it. Some dont, so those wont. I dont see the issue

Tom, can do whatever he wants to be frank. Why do you care? There is obviously people who want to watch it. Some dont, so those wont. I dont see the issue
Of course Brady can do what he wants.

I've been watching him for over 20 years so obviously I'm going to have an opinion and this is a pretty good place to express it. My opinion is it's time for Tom to grow up.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back