PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Another Non-Patriot's Suspension Reduced

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe the PED cases are handled by a legit neutral arbitrator if I'm not mistaken. I don't think this is Goodell related.

I believe the PED cases are handled by a legit neutral arbitrator if I'm not mistaken. I don't think this is Goodell related.
Turns out you're right. What a novel concept. Was wondering what Le'Veon Bell or Gregory had done to warrant a reduced suspension. Too bad Brady's stuck with a conspirator as judge, jury and executioner. Would love to see how far Brady's suspension would hold up under a true neutral arbitrator. Then again, it somehow got held up in court.

...but yet ****bag treated TB12's "infraction" as if it were a PED violation.

The logic this **** for brains uses is baffling.

Relax, people. Nothing to see here....

Apparently, here’s the news: Gregory is now serving a four-game suspension. His 10-game suspension is still pending. So, basically, there’s no news. And yet it somehow became news, all because NFL Media and ESPN seized on Hill’s assumption and ran with it. Right into a wall.

Making sense of the Randy Gregory reports

Apples & oranges. TB was part of a scheme he orchestrated while working on the new Death Star & killing kittens. I for one am glad they finally nailed this criminal.

Gregory is a fine man with good manners.

Apples & oranges. TB was part of a scheme he orchestrated while working on the new Death Star & killing kittens. I for one am glad they finally nailed this criminal.

Gregory is a fine man with good manners.

He killed kittens?? Alright, I'm now done with Brady. What a terrible person.

...but yet ****bag treated TB12's "infraction" as if it were a PED violation.

The logic this **** for brains uses is baffling.
A little bit of air missing from a football because of science is twice as bad as clocking your wife in an elevator and then dragging her limp body around like a garbage bag.

A little bit of air missing from a football because of science is twice as bad as clocking your wife in an elevator and then dragging her limp body around like a garbage bag.

brady could have been accused of rape by two women, knocked his fiance out in an elevator and dragged her limp body around like a bag of garbage AND put stickum on footballs and still only got suspended two more games than he did.

71511413.jpg

Jerry made a phone call to Roger, asking for leniency as his guy did nothing wrong.. Roger said, "sure thing Jerry, I believe him and you".

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST