PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Another hilarious post from Fin Heaven...

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Lovable band of losers from last year"; the same band that came within a third down conversion of going to the Super Bowl?

Moss will be an upgrade, he was in a terrible situation in Oakland the past couple of years, all he wants to do is win, a la Dillon from a couple of years ago.

For a windbag who claims he has a lot of football knowledge, you are vastly underrating Welker, I'd expect nothing less considering how much it grinds your gears he is a former fin. Good luck to teams trying to cover Moss, Stallworth/Caldwell/etc, Watson/Thomas/Brady AND covering Welker in the slot, he is going to catch a ****load of passes this year.

Lovable band of losers? Maybe your talking about last years recieving core? In which Caldwell had more receptions than your two top WR's including Chris Chambers who you adore.

I mean cmon, Chambers starts all 16 games and he puts up a mediocore 59 catches? I thought he was supposed to be a playmaker.

Last edited:
Don't forget, he had "Pep" throwing to him, whom Ballsack4ever claimed was every bit as good as Brady, yep, the buffoonery goes on and on with Ballsack4ever..............

I'm not worried about a guy who's always hurt and runs straight down the field ever single play, I'm not worried about a average slot receiver and I'm not worried about any of the lovable band of losers from last year. Moss however does present a mismatch to us, we need to find a way to shut him down. The best way to do this, pressure Brady, which we do every time we play the Pats. I know we'll get at least 1 from you guys this year.
ONE what ?One big azz whoopin.I know your going to get that for sure.

PAY YOUR BILL KID !

Last edited:
Lovable band of losers? Maybe your talking about last years recieving core? In which Caldwell had more receptions than your two top WR's including Chris Chambers who you adore.

I mean cmon, Chambers starts all 16 games and he puts up a mediocore 59 catches? I thought he was supposed to be a playmaker.

I'm not worried about Chambers. Holt, Harrison and Johnson would've struggled in that situation last year. Harrington was awful and Mularky is an idiot. I'm not saying Chambers is at those guys' level, but he's still a pro bowl receiver.

Oh and for the record, it's funny how once again you've changed the topic and put the heat on me rather then answering your own question. You guys are pros at that.

I'm not worried about Chambers. Holt, Harrison and Johnson would've struggled in that situation last year. Harrington was awful and Mularky is an idiot. I'm not saying Chambers is at those guys' level, but he's still a pro bowl receiver.

Oh and for the record, it's funny how once again you've changed the topic and put the heat on me rather then answering your own question. You guys are pros at that.

Chambers is overrated, and you seem very much like a band wagoner who believes everything he hears. The sad fact is that Miami's Offense is no where near good enough to compete in the NFL, and now that they lost their BEST receiver to their rivals, they will have even more trouble.

Chambers is overrated, and you seem very much like a band wagoner who believes everything he hears. The sad fact is that Miami's Offense is no where near good enough to compete in the NFL, and now that they lost their BEST receiver to their rivals, they will have even more trouble.

You're calling me a bandwagon fan? That's weird.

And as for you calling Welker our best receiver, that shows you are fair weather with him. If he was on our team right now he'd be our #4 or #5.

Sorry, you've got our boy pegged wrong as he is far from a bandwagon fan, he'll be a doofin fan through thick and thin (all thin lately), he sees things through aqua colored glasses, has zero objectivity, will never, ever admit to the truth that his team sucks, will defend his position that they are a good team til his dying day.

It all started when he fell in love with Danny boy Marino, you know, million dollar arm, .05 cent head, got his team to a grand total of one Super Bowl in his career, where the 49er's smoked them.

Nope, far from a bandwagon fan; a delusional fan is more like it.

You're calling me a bandwagon fan? That's weird.

And as for you calling Welker our best receiver, that shows you are fair weather with him. If he was on our team right now he'd be our #4 or #5.
Bull****. Everybody here knows that Chambers is overrated and a lot of people here respected Welker most of anyone on your team. I know I did.

Bull****. Everybody here knows that Chambers is overrated and a lot of people here respected Welker most of anyone on your team. I know I did.

Not bull, Welker would definitely be behind Chambers, Booker, Ginn and maybe even Hagan if he was on our team.

Which is exactly why the Dolphins suck.

What I mean is that the coaches do not know who to play.

Last edited:
wow what great insight lol way to make your case lol:rolleyes:

Nice try, you just don't know anything about it, so you just say what I say when people make outrageous one sentence claims.

And mine makes sense, it's the truth, but you wouldn't know that, you don't know anything.

No it just shows more quality depth at the WR position.

Last edited:
Nice try, you just don't know anything about it, so you just say what I say when people make outrageous one sentence claims.

And mine makes sense, it's the truth, but you wouldn't know that, you don't know anything.

Aqua, you are the biggest idiot ever. Ok you are telling people they dont know anything when you dont know squat. Your statement did not make sense. It might make sense if you posted an argument to backup your statement but you didnt post a argument. All you did was say Chambers, Booker, Ginn are better than Welker. Thats all you said. You go on and on about your football knowledge. You cant even come up with a f*cking argument to back it up. You never do have one.

First off how the hell can you say that Ginn is better? Like always your a biased turd. Welkers now on the Patriots and Ginn is on the Dolphins and that officialy makes him better. Ginn is an unproven rookie. You cant compare him to Welker until he plays a down in the NFL. And you praise Chambers as if he were a Top 10 reciever in the NFL. lol. The guy can make plays and he has made some against us before but he also drops passes a lot. Welker has great hands. Welker had more catches than Booker or Chambers last year. Chambers started 16 games, Booker started 13. And Welker started 2 and he still had more catches than those two. I am sure he would have had quite a bit more if they played him every down.

i know you dont know anything about football.i know your a proven liar.i know you have zero credibility .i know your the worlds biggest homo and homer .your just saying what i say when you make outrageous one sentence claims .mine make sense its the truth something you know nothing about.you dont know sh-t lol nice try ballsack

Aqua, you are the biggest idiot ever. Ok you are telling people they dont know anything when you dont know squat. Your statement did not make sense. It might make sense if you posted an argument to backup your statement but you didnt post a argument. All you did was say Chambers, Booker, Ginn are better than Welker. Thats all you said. You go on and on about your football knowledge. You cant even come up with a f*cking argument to back it up. You never do have one.

First off how the hell can you say that Ginn is better? Like always your a biased turd. Welkers now on the Patriots and Ginn is on the Dolphins and that officialy makes him better. Ginn is an unproven rookie. You cant compare him to Welker until he plays a down in the NFL. And you praise Chambers as if he were a Top 10 reciever in the NFL. lol. The guy can make plays and he has made some against us before but he also drops passes a lot. Welker has great hands. Welker had more catches than Booker or Chambers last year. Chambers started 16 games, Booker started 13. And Welker started 2 and he still had more catches than those two. I am sure he would have had quite a bit more if they played him every down.
your making the mistake of actually talking football with that turd .

Chambers and Booker are both better then Welker, hands down. Chambers had the worst year he could possibly have and Welker had one of his best possible years. Still, he had 10 more yards and 3 fewer TDs. Booker is nothing special, but still consistantly had more catches, yards and TDs then Welker. We drafted Ginn 9th overall, he's one of the fastest players in the NFL and will be a tremendous play maker. Welker would be 4th on our team, at best.

Chambers and Booker are both better then Welker, hands down. Chambers had the worst year he could possibly have and Welker had one of his best possible years. Still, he had 10 more yards and 3 fewer TDs. Booker is nothing special, but still consistantly had more catches, yards and TDs then Welker. We drafted Ginn 9th overall, he's one of the fastest players in the NFL and will be a tremendous play maker. Welker would be 4th on our team, at best.

Sorry bud, Gonzalez the 32nd pick will be better, then an injured guy on the Fins.

Last edited:
Yeah and a lot of us were saying the same about Chad Jackson and he got injured and didnt play for most of the season. Not that CJ doesnt have lots of potential I still think he does but just because he is the 9th pick and was very good in College doesnt make him good in the NFL. Why dont you wait and see how he does? Welker is a proven good all around player in the NFL. Ginn is not proven yet.

By the way you also trashed Stallworth earlier because all he was was fast. And yet all you said about Ginn was that he is one of the fastest players in the NFL and 9th overall. I'll admit Booker and Chambers are both good recievers. Chambers had a great season in 2005 but he doesnt have reliable hands. Welker is a great ST player, has reliable hands and runs good routes. I bet he was a harder worker than any reciever on the Dolphins last year. He'll be a damn good slot reciever for us and I am sure he will be having his best games versus the Dolphins. :D

Plus I just loved it when Welker...5'9" absolutely layed out that Bills player on some ST play early last year. Hes very tough for a small guy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back