PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Another Chief arrested for Domestic Violence

ChiefsPlanet says he'll pay a fine and replace the vacuum.

If it was it was a Hoover or Sears, then probably a misdemeanor. If it was a Dyson, then that could be a felony. Stay tuned.

Not a Patriot, nothing to see...........

I am glad the vacuum cleaner came forward and reported the abuse. Most abused vacuum cleaners just sucks it up and stay quiet.

Last edited:
Gay breaks vacuum. That really blows.

bored date night GIF by Kim's Convenience
with the Chiefs

If it was it was a Hoover or Sears, then probably a misdemeanor. If it was a Dyson, then that could be a felony. Stay tuned.

Sears? You must be as old as me. But Kenmore vacs are among the highest performing out there still.
Dyson? One of the great marketing stories of our times. Average performing products that have everyone thinking otherwise.

Makes him a perfect Chief. Fans will love and embrace him more now.

If it was a Roomba with AI, it should have been smart enough to stay away from any Chief.

If it was a Roomba with AI, it should have been smart enough to stay away from any Chief.
“That Roomba should be afraid of me!”
Oops, wrong domestic abusing Chief

Sears? You must be as old as me. But Kenmore vacs are among the highest performing out there still.
Dyson? One of the great marketing stories of our times. Average performing products that have everyone thinking otherwise.
I remember going to Sears every Saturday with my parents at the Fox Run Mall when I was but a wee lad.

I thought it was just a department store, I didn’t know they had their own brands of appliances.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back