Asking for your support

Who will win?

• Buffalo Bills

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • Kansas City Chiefs

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So now Mahomes is a HS QB...yeah, talk about being foolish. Are you mad that Brady's career is coming to an end and that the NFL world is talking about Mahomes? Sounds like it...
Not only do you have one of the worst takes ever but you can’t comprehend a simple sentence. Mahomes is a great QB but those last 13 seconds any QB could hit a open 5 yard screen and open 10 yard in. Simple pitch and catch. Hill and Kelce should of been bumped right at the line of scrimmage. Bills coaches blew it.

In terms of Brady, I was able to watch the greatest ever win 6 championships for my team. Lifetime of great memories from the GOAT that all Pats fans can enjoy. You can cheer for Mahomes, maybe he might get 1 or 2 more. He ain’t getting to 7, that’s for sure.

Not only do you have one of the worst takes ever but you can’t comprehend a simple sentence. Mahomes is a great QB but those last 13 seconds any QB could hit a open 5 yard screen and open 10 yard in. Simple pitch and catch. Hill and Kelce should of been bumped right at the line of scrimmage. Bills coaches blew it.

In terms of Brady, I was able to watch the greatest ever win 6 championships for my team. Lifetime of great memories from the GOAT that all Pats fans can enjoy. You can cheer for Mahomes, maybe he might get 1 or 2 more. He ain’t getting to 7, that’s for sure.

Wrong. Welker was wide open on the first play of the last drive. For whatever reason Brady threw the ball to Gaffney. That would have taken the ball to the NYG 40. As TRoy Aikman said on the broadcast, 29 seconds and 3 TOs are an eternity for Tom Brady.
So before Little Timmy was mad at Tommy did you say anything about that play? When you had a Tom Brady username on here did you say anything about it? You're a child and a hypocrite. Wouldn't say a word bad about Tommy when he was your hero but now you crap all over his accomplishments.

Little Timmy mad at Tommy for leaving Patriots.
Little Timmy doesn't like Tommy anymore.
Little Timmy wants to change his username to Mac, because Little Timmy likes Mac now.
Little Timmy is a little boy.

Great throw by Stafford. Bad play call by the Bucs. At least it wasn't a 5 yd screen pass to a wide open player that guys like you are having a wet dream over.

If Brady did it, you'd be sniffing his jock...

If Brady did it, you'd be sniffing his jock...
Even if you want call me a Brady jock sniffer Timmy, at least it's a guy who was on my favorite team for 20 years and won 6 titles. You're sniffing the jock on your teams rival, only to try to belittle the guy who won 6 titles on your team. Talk about f**ked up!

I just rewatched the end of the Bills Chiefs game, their D was God awful and I still can't over the fact he kicked it into the end zone, can you imagine BB having a kicker do that with 13 seconds left?

How? It's not like he threaded a couple tight passes through tight windows. It was a screen to Hill, followed by a fairly wide open Kelce on a dig route.
Hill and Kelce are always wide open.

Why is that exactly? Both are dominant players but you’d think you could prevent them beating you this bad.

I just rewatched the end of the Bills Chiefs game, their D was God awful and I still can't over the fact he kicked it into the end zone, can you imagine BB having a kicker do that with 13 seconds left?

Everybody who says that was the greatest game in NFL history seems to be able to look past the fact both defenses were absolutely gassed for a good chunk of the 4th quarter. Arena football has its place. In the rearview mirror. ;)

Everybody who says that was the greatest game in NFL history seems to be able to look past the fact both defenses were absolutely gassed for a good chunk of the 4th quarter. Arena football has its place. In the rearview mirror. ;)
Superbowl 49 was the best overall game I've seen. Defense/Offense/Special Teams

I'm sorry but not even Brady can do what Mahomes did last night. 13 seconds to go and 3 timeouts to tie the game...unbelievable.
Pure trolling.

Mahomes tossed a pitch in the flat to Hill, who streaked untouched for what, 19 yards?
Timeout.
Mahomes throws a medium pass to a wide open Kelce.
Timeout.
Field goal.

At this point, you just want to hate on Brady. Mahomes is a great player, but there are dozens of QBs who could make those two passes.

Sure he could. So could have Allen. You don't think they could throw to two wide open receivers 15 yds down field as stop the clock? Buffalo was so scared of hill they forgot how to play defense.
RIght, fully agree with this statement. Any QB could have thrown to two wide open receivers. This was not 'Mahomes magic' that was "Prevent Winning Defense"

if next week bengals win, Burrow is the next greatest QB who will win 7 SBs.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back