PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Announcements & advice for those heading to AZ (Mergedx4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My sources tell me...

For those going to the Vine tonight (Thursday) The New England Patriots Cheerleaders, all 24 of them, will be there at 7PM and only have about a half hour because they have another commitment at 830. They are bringing Pat Patriot with them. All Pats fans are welcome at the Vine, but to see the cheerleaders, have a pic taken, or get autographs, etc, you should be there at 7PM.

GUEST AT THE VINE NEWS:

Not sure yet, Tonight or Saturday....Doug Flutie

Has anyone had any luck finding tickets?

I will watch the game at my home in Spain. I will cheer the Patriots, if we win the Superbowl you will listen to me in the United States :D

I was looking all over for the SB Tickets thread and just now realized that this was merged too. Its the Super Bowl and we can only have one thread for everything?

Anyway, yeah prices are still dropping and I have no idea where the bottom is and when it will get there but if I can find a pair for $3k total then I will take it.

If any of you are in Phoenix for the game, with or without tickets, you missed another awesome night at the Vine on Thursday night.

In our 2nd club event, the Pats Blue Collar Fan Bash, all 24 of the Patriot cheerleaders were there,along with Pat Patriot and they mingled with all of the near 1,000 Pats fans on hand. It was awesome.

Later on a large contingent of Coors Girls came in.

The music entertainment was great and included such selections as "GO PATS, WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS, SHIPPING UP TO BOSTON (The Papelbon Song), FOR BOSTON (BC) and of course, "Sweet Caroline and much more.

The next scheduled BLUE COLLAR PATS FAN event is SATURDAY NIGHT, FEBRUARY 2nd at 9:00 PM, when there will be a huge Pep Rally and the official Eli Manning Effigy burning as part of the famous VOODOO CEREMONY conducted by Mister Brad Darr of New Orleans, Louisiana.

It is, as are ALL the NEPFCA events, FREE OF CHARGE, AND OPEN TO ALL, AND ANY PATRIOT FANS.

On SUnday, the BIG Super Bowl Game Day Party. FREE ADMISSION

Authorized NEPFCA vendors on hand with Super Bowl and Patriot shirts, hats and other fan stuff....lowest prices anywhere.

If you haven't been to the Vine yet, Saturday night is the next event.

The Vine is open daily, and you can drop in at any time for lunch or an evening bite. There is NO OFFICIAL NEPFCA EVENT SCHEDULED FOR FRIDAY.

"The Source"

Does anyone know of any activities going on tonight that doesn't cost $500.00 to get in?

Does anyone know of any activities going on tonight that doesn't cost $500.00 to get in?

I'm probably gonna go grab some beers at a buddy of mine's house if you're interested.

Has anyone had any luck finding tickets?

After an absolute nightmare ordeal with an eBay scammer, I now have ticket in hand (plus my money back from the scammer). I'll post our horror story on PatsFans in the future. But for now, I'm keeping somewhat hush-hush since there might be possible legal actions taken. Oh, and I got a pair yesterday for $4150. I saw some pairs going for under $4000.

Last edited:
can we get a post going where people will be sat night... hoping to meet up with pats fans to party a bit. I'm thinking i'll be heading down to coors light block party? Any one else?

Tickets are down to $1,600

As long as it doesn't jump back up before I get my pair I should be going to the game. I just jinxed didn't I?

If anyone has suggestions on what brokers are reliable and have good prices let me know.

we are staying at the econolodge in tolleson 129 a night and we didn't book it till yesterday friday,got airfare bos to phoenix yeserday to for only 300 bucks ps the hotel is only 6 miles from the stadium GO PATS

New England Patriots
Fan Club Of Arizona

(Founded, 1997)
P.O. Box 43273
Phoenix, AZ 85080

Web: www.nepfca.com E-Mail: [email protected]

======================================================
Press/Media Release
For Immediate Release
======================================================

1 February 2008

Patriots Super Bowl Voodoo Ceremony At The Vine

Mr. Brad Darr, Of New Orleans, Louisiana, has arrived in Phoenix and will be performing his world famous Super Bowl Voodoo Ceremony on Saturday, February 2nd, at 9:00 PM as part of a Pep Rally for the New England Patriots.

The Ceremony, which Mr. Darr has performed at the three previous Super Bowls that the Patriots have won, will be conducted outside the Vine Sports Tavern and Eatery located at 28th Street and Indian School Road in Phoenix.

The Vine is the headquarters of the New England Patriots Fan Club of Arizona, the largest fan club of it’s kind, for the Patriots, outside of New England.

On Tuesday night, the Vine was honored by a visit from Mr. Robert Kraft, CEO and Owner of the Patriots, along with Jonathan Kraft, and hall of fame nominee, Patriots former linebacker Andre Tippett.

Mr. Kraft signed autographs, posed for pictures with the crowd, estimated at 700-800 Patriot fans, and made a speech, in which he quoted, “This is my favorite fan club in America.”

Mr Kraft has made a visit to the Vine previously.

Thursday night, the club held it’s “Blue Collar Patriot Fan Bash” and were entertained by a visit from all 24 of the New England Patriot Cheerleaders and the team mascot, Pat Patriot.

All of the cheerleaders mingled with the crowd of Patriot fans, more than 1,000, who had jammed the Vine, inside and outside.

On Sunday, the club will conclude it’s week long Blue Collar Fan Bash’s with a gigantic Super Bowl Party, and anywhere from 1,000 - 2,000 Pats fans are expected. Fans from all across the country, Canada, and other foreign countries will flock to the Vine, the central location in the valley for Patriot fans.

All events are FREE to the public and there are no additional cover charges.

Vendors will be on hand with special Patriot Super Bowl merchandise.

For information, go to the club’s website at http://www.nepfca or contact them by email at [email protected]

Some of the people I was glad to have met over Super Bowl weekend:

NEM, Scott & Dave (all past presidents) of the NEPFCA - you guys did a fantastic job at the Vine. Dave was on the stadium big screen sometime in the 4th quarter in case anyone can relay the message (though he probably knows)

Kevin from Supahfans - keep the great shirt ideas coming and hopefully we can work something out for next season's road games

Jay, Jeff, Annie, Bill and Toby - had a great time hanging out at the Comcast Party; its amazing what an instant friendship Patriots fanship can provide (I did end up getting tix the next day)

Amani Toomer's trainer (and family) - Giants fans but also pulling for Brady since they live in San Mateo

sbeausol (from this board) - it was great to meet up on Saturday night and head to and from the game together; hope the rest of your Arizona trip is going well

Mary Merriweather - Brandon's mother; hopefully you'll look us up if you come to any of the west coast games next season

Matt Estrella's brother and wife - I just wish we could have had a conversation about the stuff that DOESN'T get reported.

Father of the Patriots Director of Premium Seating - interesting inside info about the perks of being a contract seat holder; hope to see you at Fox Sports Grill in Irvine one day

Lawrence Maroney - saw him in the airport last night and told him what an incredible season they had and he was gracious and thanked me for that (and for not drawing attention to him there in public)

Hope to have a complete trip report later this week but wanted to at least get some of these names noted before I kill more brain cells.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST