PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Andrew Luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

thecore762

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Who here thinks two years away from the game he might consider returning the following season?
Injuries will be healed and he might be healthy again.
I think after a long layoff the guy will comeback better than ever and the Pats might sign him :)

Don't the Colts still have his rights akin to the Pats with Gronk before the trade to Tampa?

Who here thinks two years away from the game he might consider returning the following season?
Injuries will be healed and he might be healthy again.
I think after a long layoff the guy will comeback better than ever and the Pats might sign him :)

He made more than enough money for a couple life times. Not sure why he'd risk further injuries and more punishment unless he can't find any other passions in his life. Which I doubt given that he and his partner just had their first child a year ago and he seemed to excel on the academic side during his time in Stanford.

I really don't think he will grow bored and unfulfilled like others in retirement. But, hey, if he becomes available who knows.

I'll take Cam thank you very much.

Seriously? You post the thread title with an exclamation point to ask a question? :maybenot:

Doubt it. I really think the injury issues are more severe than ever for reported with him

Dude's one hit from a ventilator. Nice thought, but I'd rather the guy be able to walk and speak in his 40s.

Don't the Colts still have his rights akin to the Pats with Gronk before the trade to Tampa?

So you're saying a 5 will get it done?

The Colts own his rights and would require two drafts worth of picks and Bill's first born.

Andrew Luck isn't coming back. When he retired Irsay allowed him to keep his signing bonus, something like 20 or 30 mil.

That's what the Lions should have done with Barry and Megatron.

Go figure that a coke head would be more class

Interesting thought but a couple years off wont change anything with his situation. Hed still probably get hurt within a few weeks back and back at square one. He needs to stay away

The part of this story I love is how the Colts hand over his rights to the Patriots.

Why would he comes back now? If you listen to some of the posters in here, he'd probably catch covid during an off-season workout with two receivers and then die.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes