PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

An "inside look" article that shouldn't be missed

Status
Not open for further replies.

patfanken

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
This is a great article by Mark Daniels of the Providence Journal. It's an inside look at the rise of Nick Casserio from grad assistant at Saginaw Valley State, to the virtual GM of the Pats (among his other duties of coach, scout, game planner, and game day assistant to Josh McDaniels). It's still a long time before game time. This will definately help fill it.

Nick Caserio's fingerprints all over Patriots' run of success

There is a report that McDaniels didn't want to go to the 49ers as soon as he found out that Casserio wouldn't be going.

There is a report that McDaniels didn't want to go to the 49ers as soon as he found out that Casserio wouldn't be going.

Link?

I'm not sure that's true. Josh has been best friends with Casserio since college, I'm sure he'd have been the first to know Nick's feelings on moving. Besides Nick never even interviewed with the Niners, while Josh did, even after he knew Nick wasn't going.

GREAT article! Thanks for that link.

They have a great deal of work to do this offseason but keeping Caserio, Patricia, and McDaniels certainly will help.

I'm not sure that's true. Josh has been best friends with Casserio since college, I'm sure he'd have been the first to know Nick's feelings on moving. Besides Nick never even interviewed with the Niners, while Josh did, even after he knew Nick wasn't going.
The report was that he withdrew his name after he found out Casserio wouldn't be interviewing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back