PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Amendola vs Hawkins for the final WR spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
He hasn't had a chance to play with Brady yet. If Brady can make a JAG like Amendola & Hogan look good, then Hawkins is in a a good situation.

I'll take the proven clutch player.

You lost the specials team battle, so now your moving on?

I am sure glad Belichick is deciding who makes the team.

If guys like you were picking the roster, Chris Slade & Lawyer Milloy would still be playing for the Pat's.

If guys like you were picking the roster Ochocinco would still be playing for them.

You lost the specials team battle, so now your moving on?

I am sure glad Belichick is deciding who makes the team.

If guys like you were picking the roster, Chris Slade & Lawyer Milloy would still be playing for the Pat's.

I lost a ST battle? Hawkins limited ST experience and DA has a ton. DA brings a specific ST skill that a lot of players dont have. Look at jones. We have other people who can block and be solid gunners.

We dont need to get rid of one of the most clutch patriots players of all times and someone with rock solid chemistry with TB who is making peanuts for a guy who has some solid CFL gunning experience.

Plus it will be 4 months before any decisions have to be made.

You made a dumb comment that some WR had more ST value than Amendola when they both make the same money and are about the same age. We know what DA gives us on STs ,

So please explain to everyone here how Hawkins is a better ST "value" than DA when they make similar money, similar ages, similar production, and DA has proven far more clutch and more valuable ST skills.

I will take a great return guy with the best hands on the team over some unproven (in our system) guy who was a great gunner in the CFL.

If guys like you were picking the roster Ochocinco would still be playing for them.

Now your just making things up.
Just admit defeat & move on.

Now your just making things up.
Just admit defeat & move on.

You are the one who thought Hawkins brings more special team value than DA.

You are wrong here and as usual instead of just admitting it are tap dancing around and trying to spin this into something it isnt. Typical for you.

I lost a ST battle? Hawkins limited ST experience and DA has a ton. DA brings a specific ST skill that a lot of players dont have. Look at jones. We have other people who can block and be solid gunners.

We dont need to get rid of one of the most clutch patriots players of all times and someone with rock solid chemistry with TB who is making peanuts for a guy who has some solid CFL gunning experience.

Plus it will be 4 months before any decisions have to be made.

You made a dumb comment that some WR had more ST value than Amendola when they both make the same money and are about the same age. We know what DA gives us on STs ,

So please explain to everyone here how Hawkins is a better ST "value" than DA when they make similar money, similar ages, similar production, and DA has proven far more clutch and more valuable ST skills.

I will take a great return guy with the best hands on the team over some unproven (in our system) guy who was a great gunner in the CFL.

If you think Amendola is a great return guy ..... you are out to lunch.

I trust Belichick over the Koolaid kids like yourself to make the right roster decision.

If he keeps Amendola, I am fine with it, but if I was going to place a bet, I would go with Hawkins.

You are the one who thought Hawkins brings more special team value than DA.

You are wrong here and as usual instead of just admitting it are tap dancing around and trying to spin this into something it isnt. Typical for you.

Hawkins can return kicks & make tackles. When was the last time Amendola played on kickoff & punt coverage.

Belichick loves guys like Hawkins who can do more than one thing.

Not the "Koolaid kid" insult again. Time for your diaper change I think

Lol.... any Bruins fan should know about dirty diapers.... what a crap team, owner & general manager.

Hawkins can return kicks & make tackles. When was the last time Amendola played on kickoff & punt coverage.

Belichick loves guys like Hawkins who can do more than one thing.

What are Hawkins stats as an NFL return guy?

Lol.... any Bruins fan should know about dirty diapers.... what a crap team, owner & general manager.

Who said I am a Bruins fan. Used to be.

Back to the topic. You are wrong. Who made the most important and clutch 2 pt conversion (a special teams play) for the pats?

What are Hawkins stats as an NFL return guy?

Just wait & see what he does this year.
Maybe you should get a jump on things & put your Amendola binky on eBay.

Unlike glass man Amendola, Hawkins is an excellent gunner.

Who said I am a Bruins fan. Used to be.

Back to the topic. You are wrong. Who made the most important and clutch 2 pt conversion (a special teams play) for the pats?

You use to be a Bruins fan?
So your a bandwagon bozo ?

Just wait & see what he does this year.
Maybe you should get a jump on things & put your Amendola binky on eBay.

Unlike glass man Amendola, Hawkins is an excellent gunner.

I asked you a question about your claims about a guy's return stats and your answer is "wait and see"

And now you are trying the DA binky crap. Which is proof you got nothing.

And to top it off you are crapping on DA who has been as clutch as any Patriot has ever been and has taken 3 straight paycuts to remain with this team. Ooooooo not the "Glass man" insult

Gotta tell you. You are making yourself look more stupid and pathetic with each post. I am embarrassed for you.

You use to be a Bruins fan?
So your a bandwagon bozo ?

I dont follow hockey anymore. Can your pea brain understand that?

Still waiting for the Hawkins return stats LOL

I dont follow hockey anymore. Can your pea brain understand that?

Still waiting for the Hawkins return stats LOL

Who do you think is a better special team player Amendola or Slater?

Hawkins faster & can do more things on special teams than Amendola.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back