PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Amazing stat/fact regarding Aaron Rodgers

Ben has more Blings than any of them though.

Championships are very important and a major factor, but (a) not the only factor and Rodgers/Brees are consistently elite quarterbacks, (b) having a 2-1 advantage isn’t some enormous lead, and (c) both Rodgers and Brees had memorable, dominant championship runs in getting their rings. Roethlisberger was never clearly the best player, even on his own team, during his.

I think Rodgers vs Peyton at #2 is a debate...

I think we've all got some room to maneuver with a lot of these guys, so I'm not hating your list, though I really do think Peyton is the clear #2.

That's a tough debate.
Discount Double-Choke vs the tea-bagging criminal horse face is indeed a tough debate...

...For number THREE.

Drew Brees is CLEARLY number TWO.

WTF is the matter with you people?

Discount Double-Choke vs the tea-bagging criminal horse face is indeed a tough debate...

...For number THREE.

Drew Brees is CLEARLY number TWO.

WTF is the matter with you people?

shrug.gif

In this case, "WTF is the matter" with me is your lousy evaluation of Brees v. Manning. You know I love your posting, but "Drew Brees is CLEARLY number TWO" is just crazy talk.

Currently this year the Packers defense is ranked 16th in points and 12th in yards. Rodgers also currently has what would be a record setting 20-1 TD-int ratio.

How are they 4-6-1?o_O

I would say sorta in this order, injuries, lack of execution and then a mini fire sale.

Leaked ESPN Ranking

P Manning
Rodgers
Brees
Bigben
Rivers
Warner
Mahomes
Ryan
Wilson
Goff
Flacco
E Manning
Lebron
Brady
Ballboy

I would say sorta in this order, injuries, lack of execution and then a mini fire sale.
Terrible clock management, including a laughable lack of urgency, has to be up there somewhere.

Terrible clock management, including a laughable lack of urgency, has to be up there somewhere.

Yeah that too. Part of the reason I think Mikey is gone on Black Monday.

**** stat. The Packers this year were down 20-3 going into the 4th quarter in game one of this year against the currently 8-3 Bears. It doesn't count for this "statistic" because at the time the Bears were 0-0. You know because the season just started.

It's the frustration with the media who always seem to be searching for things to knock Brady for while doing the opposite for other top quarterbacks like Manning and Rodgers.
Eh, I think they were pretty critical about Manning too.

I think the basic deal is that the media cannot comprehend how a player can be good if they don't run super fast, jump super high, or have bulging muscles. They're looking for their Ken and Barbie, athletically. Brady and Manning, guys that succeed on smarts and precision, are boring and always due to be replaced by a newer, faster, stronger model (so thinks the media).

This isn't necessarily just the media. A lot of people think this way, especially debutantes to the game of football.

Last edited:
Last edited:

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes