PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Am I wrong for this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KDPPatsfan85

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
My wife told me to buy a slip cover for the new couch, but she never specified the color so I bought a slip cover and excited to see her reaction. I figure, if she wants to girly up our bedroom, I can man up the family room...sm I wrong for this?

Right or wrong depends on who wears the pants in the family.

Also, there's the "compromise" avenue of buying two different covers.

Just don't spill any of your Preperation H and Fixodent on your couch's slip cover.

PS......The Andy Griffith Show is on a 7 PM....break out the Ovaltine
:)

Right or wrong depends on who wears the pants in the family.

Also, there's the "compromise" avenue of buying two different covers.
The worst that will happen is her being a broken record and complain about the same thing over and over for hours on end and hold it against me forever....

OMG, WHAT HAVE I DONE!

The worst that will happen is her being a broken record and complain about the same thing over and over for hours on end and hold it against me forever....

OMG, WHAT HAVE I DONE!
The only problem I could see here is that you married someone who doesn't have appropriate life priorities where the patriots are concerned.

My wife told me to buy a slip cover for the new couch, but she never specified the color so I bought a slip cover and excited to see her reaction. I figure, if she wants to girly up our bedroom, I can man up the family room...sm I wrong for this?

How is this pats related?...

Amazon.com: NFL New England Patriots Sofa Couch Reversible Furniture Protector with Elastic Straps, 75-inches by 110-inches: Home & Kitchen
i think you'll be getting to know that slip cover and couch really well over the next few nights....

you-have-chosen-wisely-o.gif

"You must choose... but choose wisely."

:)

it's got elastic straps so you can put it on just for game day

Married 4 years, been together for 7 years. Lived with each other for 6 years.

So you had no idea how she would react? Interesting.

Ive been with Mrs RW for 24 years and she'd like the couch cover but reject it for the family room couch (it also wouldn't fit). She'd be ok with it for the 20+ year old couch in the man cave. Love seat in the bedroom.....rejected.

Wife "told you" to go buy a slip cover, but left any details out? You abso#######lutely buy that Pats one and hold your ground if she complains. Actually, when you surprise her with it on the couch, it's best to do so with (censored) and a big smile on your face.

Regards,
Chris

Wife "told you" to go buy a slip cover, but left any details out? You abso#######lutely buy that Pats one and hold your ground if she complains. Actually, when you surprise her with it on the couch, it's best to do so with (censored) and a big smile on your face.

Regards,
Chris

I agree, but have a generic blue or whatever ready. Explain this one has elastic bands and can go on only on game days and stuff, she might like this other one.

But don't unwrap thhe other one and keep the receipt. If she loves the Patriots one then you can return the generic one.

My wife and I agreed to have a cigarette after sex.....I have the same pack since 1984. She's up to three packs a day...something fishy going on, I can smell it...o_O

I'm buying it! I'm not asking my wife. I have my own Football Room. It's quite elaborate.

My wife and I agreed to have a cigarette after sex.....I have the same pack since 1984. She's up to three packs a day...something fishy going on, I can smell it...o_O
Tell her to take a soapy bath, that should take care of it.

Hmmm...

I have an anniversary coming up.

She will LOVE it. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back