Not open for further replies.

Brick27

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score

Totally the same thing!

130.gif

Last edited:
A few plays... every possession?

This reminds me of the insane rant from drug addict Dexter Manley about Tom Brady. I think if you did some digging you would find this cat was under the influence of something when he said this. Or maybe it's just mental illness rearing it's ugly head. Hope he's okay. I kind of feel bad for the guy. Obviously something is going on with him.

He should take a discount and join us to see just how similar we are to Chicago! ;)

Everyone knows the best way to improve is to insist that your 3-13 team is on the same level as the 14-2 team. You certainly don't improve by recognizing that you're nowhere close and you have a lot to work on. Go Bears!

A few plays?

You have got to be kidding me.

Another case of reality distortion

Human and apes share 98.8% of their DNA.

Hmm. Two teams have joint practices in August. Competitive but mostly vanilla play and plays over 2 days of practice and a pre-season game. Result 1 player on struggling, non-improving team thinks "Hey, weeze as good as dayiz, we'll show it nexx year" by the end of another dismal campaign. Other team slowly improves, changes new players mid-season, adds schemes, challenges it's mental focus, loses 2nd best player for the year, fights through it's own struggles to play as 3 cohesive units to have best record in NFL Yup, da same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots